- Forms: New Field Type - Signature Field, where you can require a drawn signature on the Form Entry at the time of submission, with optional 2-Factor Authentication
- Forms: New Field Type - Tabs Start and Tabs End, that allow you to tabulate Sections by placing Tabs Start and Tabs End fields around sets of Section Start and Section End fields
- Forms: Added ability to clear the PDF cache of Forms that are linked with a PDF, allowing more control over which revision of the PDF viewed entries are loaded in
- Courses: Added ability to require complete viewing of a video to advance to the next page of a Course
- Forms: Form Rule "Send an Alert" can now alert the user who submitted the entry
- Forms: Form Rule "Require an Approval" now lets you decide which of the listed Approvers to notify of new approval requests
- Forms: Added ability to De-duplicate results from Form/Database references
- Forms: Added ability to show Single Value only for Form/Database references
- Communications: Users without the proper permissions no longer see the Send to Communications buttons in Dispatches and Forms' Manage Entries
- Courses: You can now allow course takers to select more than one answer to a question, regardless of how many correct answers there are
- Courses: Added support for answers "All of the Above" and "None of the Above" in Multiple Choice questions
- Documents: The ability to download documents from the MOC / Review page has been fixed
- Actions: Clicking on a Document attached to an Action now downloads the Document again
- Forms: Fillable PDFs with an unchecked Checkbox field now show the empty Checkbox
- Dispatch: Added ability to mark an Incident on any Waypoint/Activity
- Dispatch: Added option to require a Form Entry be submitted from a specific Form before the Dispatch can be marked Completed
- Forms: In Manage Entries, cells with a lot of data are now truncated, and include a 'More' button to expand all cells for that entry
- Communications: Added bulk selectors to the Attachments Table
- Reports: Custom Reports for Dispatches now support data from Dispatch Itineraries
- Integrations: Added Admin ability to setup embeddable sites that can be accessed without leaving KAStrack
- Accounts: Menu items on the Left Side Bar now strictly open and close, instead of doubling as a link
- Forms: Added Webform (popup) button to the Fields and Rules pages
- Forms: Added buttons to quickly move between a Form's Manage Entries page to its View Entries Report / View Single Entry Report
- Forms: Removed the "Allow Approvals" checkbox from the Edit Form modal so that Approval Actions in Form Rules are now always available to use
- Forms: Removed the "Send Alerts to" field from the Edit Form modal, as this functionality can now be achieved in Forms Rules, with Rule Action "Send an Alert" and no conditions
- Forms: Database/Form Reference Fields now sort numerically/chronologically when the data is determined to contain numbers/dates, respectively
- Forms: Filter option "Creating" renamed to reflect Forms in Preview Mode
- Accounts: Fixed an issue causing the Sent Notifications table on the Notifications History page to have strange formatting
- Forms: Database/Form Reference Fields limited to show certain results now work with numeric comparison operators
- Assets: Added a Pilot Logbook Plugin that, when enabled by KAStrack, will allow specified Assets on a site to be maintained in a more traditional aviation view
- Documents: Added ability to download QR Codes of checked Documents in the "With Selected" popup
- Forms: You can now use the Rule Conditions "When Entry is Approved" and "When Entry is Rejected" on the same Rule with an OR operator
- Forms: The Information field type has been upgraded to allow more customizability when designing the field
- Assets: When a Task with a Form is completed, the Task History now contains an attached PDF of the Form Entry
- Dispatch: Distribution Lists now group Users/Roles by the Pre-defined Distribution List they came from
- Dispatch: Loading a Dispatch PDF with a large file-size now has a loading spinner
- Forms: Date Fields' format now persists across all types of generated and uploaded PDFs
- Communications: The "To" field's options now list Roles ahead of Users
- Courses: To prevent issues, multiple choice questions can no longer have duplicate answers
- Forms: Squashed a bug on the Manage Entries page that could throw an error when Datatables was enabled under certain conditions
- Forms: Enabling Datatables on the View Entries Report no longer switches the order of the entries
- Forms: Forms with a linked PDF once again allow you to download the View Entries Report in formats other than PDF
- Courses: Archived and deleted Users, or Certifications that have been hidden by Privacy, Tags, or have been deleted, are now hidden from the Course Stats page
- People: Table Defaults -> People: Users - Fixed an issue where Custom Account Fields used as columns could potentially show data from other Custom Account Fields
- Accounts: Account Export now has an option to include Inactive Accounts
- Accounts: Added an Alert Email any time your password is changed
- Accounts: Added ability to "Add/Edit Access Level(s)" on the Create and Edit Account Info Pages
- Accounts: Added ability to "Add/Edit Supervisor(s)" on the Create and Edit Account Info Pages
- Accounts: Added ability to "Add/Edit Certification Role(s)" on the Create and Edit Account Info Pages
- Documents: Added ability to create shortened URLs on demand
- Forms: Added ability in a Form Entry's 3-dots Menu to "Send to Communications"
- Forms: Added new Validation options for optional / mandatory "Decimal"
- Forms: Added new Validation options for optional / mandatory "Military Time"
- Forms: New Rule Condition - When Entry is Rejected
- Forms: New Rule Action - Use An Alternate Filename for Entry PDF
- Forms: Added ability to limit Forms / Database Reference Fields options based on specified criteria or content from another Form Field
- Forms: Added option on Form Fields to hide those fields from View / Manage Entries
- Communications: Added permission-based ability to send communications to external email addresses
- Communications: Added functionality to optionally store uploaded attachments in Documents
- Communications: Added functionality to optionally designate any attached files as needing Acknowledgement from the Communication's recipient(s)
- Reports: Added new Trending tables to People Custom Reports that collect data over time to help visualize certification progress
- Courses: Added New Module where administrators can build interactive Courses for their users to take as part of a Certification's Required Activity
- Dashboard: Renamed Widget from "People - LMS" to "People - Courses"
- Dashboard: Widget "People - Courses" now contains Moodle and KAStrack Course Requirements
- Accounts: Redesigned the Left Side Bar and Top Bar to look more modern
- Accounts: Refined which special characters can be used for Access Levels
- People: Refined which special characters can be used for Certifications, Roles, and Companies
- People: Using the Supervisor Filter at the top right of People pages now shows that supervisor's deep hierarchy
- People: Certifications may now only have a Parent Certification or Child Certifications, but not both
- People: When editing a Role's Required Certifications, added columns to show the Certification's "Approximate Training Cost” and “Approximate Training Time"
- People: Decimals can now be used for Certification fields "Refresher Time to Complete" and "Refresher Cost of Training"
- People: Roles with over 100 users now have a pagination option to show "All" users
- Documents: Revision is now an optional field
- Database: Renamed View Entries to Manage Entries for consistency
- Database: Added "Fields", "Rules", and "Add Entry" to Databases' 3-dots Menus
- Database: Increased the size of text-entry fields
- Forms: Increased the size of text-entry fields
- Forms: Rule Action "Change Value of a Field" can now be disabled when editing an entry
- Forms: Rule Action "Change Value of a Field" will let you use the Pattern of a Form / Database Reference Field, instead of having to use the EntryID
- Forms: Rule Action "Change Value of a Field" will let you change a Date or Date / Time Field to the Current Time
- Forms: Clicking on the yellow / red dot on Entries needing approval now launches the Approval Review modal
- Forms: Form / Database Reference Fields' "Default" value property now accepts the EntryID and the Entry's Pattern
- Forms: Form / Database Reference Fields' content can now be sorted by a chosen column
- Forms: Form Meta Fields are now distinguished from Form Entry Fields with a vertical divider line in View / Manage Entries
- Tags: Communications can now be chosen in the module select on the Search By Tags page
- Accounts: Site Settings -> Table Defaults -> People: Users table now shows a preview of users again
- People: Tags can now be removed from Companies again
- People: Certifications set as Login Requirements now properly hide if access is restricted by the Certification's Privacy Settings or Tags
- Assets: "Generate Every" tasks no longer generate while the Asset is Archived
- Assets: Tasks for archived Sub-Components no longer show on the Parent Component
- Documents: Documents with access restricted due to Tags are now properly hidden from the MOC / Review page
- Forms: Resolved an issue where edits to Dropdown Fields' options could not be cancelled without leaving the Edit Field modal
- Forms: Sequential Number Fields now show content when included on a Form Entry emailed via Rule Action "Send an Alert"
- Forms: Formatting Fields such as "Section Start", "Section End", and "Information" are now hidden from "Send an Alert" Rule-based emails
- Forms: Datatables now sort Dates chronologically, and EntryIDs numerically, as expected
- Forms: Read-only fields (e.g., User Account Fields) have been asked to stop inadvertently updating when a Form Entry is edited
- People: Added ability for User Reports' QR Codes to be reset from People -> Users
- Forms: Added a Pattern setting when using a Form/Database Reference Field to customize what columns show from the Form/Database
- Forms: New Rule Condition - When Entry is Approved
- Forms: New Rule Action - On Approval, Send to Communications
- Forms: New Field Type - Sequential Number
- Forms: New Rule Action - Increment a Sequential Number Field
- Forms: New Rule Action - Use Alternate PDF
- Forms: Added ability to enable/disable Rule Actions "Show/Hide Fields" and "Change Validation" from running when editing an entry
- Assets: Exporting Assets by Asset Type now includes all subcomponents of that type
- Forms: Rules with no Conditions have changed from "Never Run" to "Always Run"
- Forms: Forms' 3-dots Menus now show Fields and Rules instead of Design Form
- Forms: If a Form/Database Reference is included on an entry, the Reference's value now shows in View/Manage Entries instead of its System ID
- Forms: Rule Action "Change Value" can now pull information from another Form field
- Forms: The Status column now has a slider to quickly activate/deactivate Rules
- Forms: Rule Action "Do Not Allow Submission" now has a default message if the custom message field is left blank
- Forms: Rule Action "(Assets) Create a Corrective Action" can now require submission of a Form entry as part of the Corrective Action
- Accounts: KAStrack's Speed attribute has been leveled up
- Accounts: Graphical improvements to the Org Chart
- People: Certification Setting "Time to Complete" now accepts decimals
- Accounts: Enabling/Disabling a Registration Profile no longer removes Certification Roles from the Profile
- People: Fixed an issue preventing importing of Role/Certification Assignments in some situations
- Assets: Some Tasks with On Expiry triggers were changing colors a day early, which is now resolved
- Forms: When copying a Form that has a Rule with multiple conditions, the condition operator (AND/OR) is now being saved and copied to the new Form
- Forms: Case Sensitivity is better respected for Rule Conditions
- Forms: Rule Names with apostrophes now behave normally
- Forms: Entries with uploaded files attached now keep those files when editing and saving the entry
- Reports: Custom People Reports now show Expiration Dates for Other Required Certifications
- Accounts: Improved error messaging when an Archived User attempts to reset their password
- Accounts: Allowed Inactive Users to reset their own password if they're able to reactivate their account by signing in
- Accounts: Added the page Org Chart, which contains a visual diagram of the supervisor hierarchy
- Accounts: Added ability to customize the Login and Registration pages
- People: Added ability to add, edit, and delete comments on any submitted, pending, approved, or archived certification
- People: Attachment Inbox - Added ability to drag/drop files directly to the Accounts/Certifications table from Desktop/File Explorer
- People: Attachment Inbox - Added ability to define an Attachment Naming template in People -> Admin -> Settings that offers to rename files as they move from the Attachment Queue to the Accounts/Certifications table
- People: Matrix - Added ability to "Hide users with no required certifications"
- Documents: Added ability to drag/drop files onto existing Documents to quickly upload a New Revision
- Forms: Added ability to convert the Manage Entries page to a datatable
- Forms: New Rule Action - Remove Certification Role
- Forms: New Rule Action - Add Other Required Certification
- Forms: New Rule Action - Remove Other Required Certification
- Forms: New Rule Action - Edit a Custom Account Field
- Communications: Added ability to view log of all messages sent through Send Communications to Accounts -> My Account -> Notifications History -> Sent, as well as in the Reports Module
- Dispatch: Added ability to create Pre-Defined Distribution Lists
- Dashboard: Clicking a Chart widget's title now takes you to the underlying Report
- People: Added Supervisors to the top of individual users' Users pages
- People: Added a 3-dots Menu to the top of individual users' Users pages
- People: Added a 3-dots Menu to the Users page's table of users
- People: These 3-dots Menus include quick links to View / Edit Account Info in the Accounts Module, and options to see a user's User Report and QR Code
- People: The "Reports" column from People -> Admin -> Accounts is now included on the People -> Users table
- People: The People -> Users table now has column filtering and sorting
- People: The page People -> Admin -> Accounts has been retired and thanked for its services
- People: Expanded popup File Preview throughout People and standardized support for the following filetypes: pdf, mp4, webm, ogg, png, jpg, jpeg, gif, bmp, webp
- People: Users page "Print Report" now shows badges for Deferred, N/A, and In Training certifications
- People: On individual users' Users pages, the Required column now says why a certification is required
- People: The Attachment Inbox now has a Collapse All button for the Accounts/Certifications table
- People: Removed the "Remove" column from the Other Required Certifications (ORC) table
- Assets: Added 3-dots Menu support to Assets -> Files, and all of the Assets -> Admin pages
- Assets: "Generate Every" generator tasks are now hidden by default, and added a checkbox to show them
- Assets: All Assets Detail Report now honors Tag Permissions
- Assets: Manage Assignments for an Asset now has a new picker tool
- Documents: The little globe icon on 360-Degree Photo Documents can now be clicked, which loads the 360-Degree Photo viewer
- Communications: Added a default checkbox for "Include Sender Details" to Communications -> Admin
- Communications: Added a note on Send Communication page to clarify what "Include Sender Details" does
- Dispatch: One-off/External Locations can now be used in the Itinerary (i.e., not from the Locations database)
- Forms: When an Asset Type Field (that is a checkbox) is included on the Form, Yes/No is now shown instead of On/(blank)
- Forms: "Does Not Match Regular Expression" added as a comparison option in Rules Condition design
- Accounts: When importing Accounts, the appropriate fields now properly take data from the columns in the import file that you've chosen, even if the field name doesn't match the column name
- People: Politely asked the Matrix to stop playing hide-and-seek with Competency attachments
- People: Certifications with login requirements hidden by Tags are now properly ignored when marked Deferred or N/A
- People: Ensured the 3-dots Menu loaded for all items in the Pending Approvals table
- Assets: Asset Task Templates now behave when you try to add Meters to them
- Dispatch: Instructed Dispatch Itinerary waypoints and activities with long names to stay in their own column
- Forms: Validation messages for Forms fields are feeling less shy and will now show when expected
- Reports: Custom Reports that list valid certifications now include Blue and Yellow colors where appropriate, instead of simplifying to Green
- Forms: Added ability to Copy a Form
- Database: Added ability to Copy a Database
- People: Certifications page now has options to filter by certifications required for me, certifications required for my supervised users, and certifications that have a required activity
- People: Certifications page can now be filtered by Tags
- People: Roles page now has options to filter by roles required for me and required for my supervised users
- People: Roles page can now be filtered by Tags
- People: Added filtering options to Users -> Manage Roles/Certifications -> editing a user’s assigned roles
- Assets: Added ability to suspend "Generate Every" Tasks until a specified Date or Meter Reading to an Asset Task’s three dots menu
- Dispatch: Added page Pending Approvals under Dispatch, where anyone listed as an Approver on a Dispatch can find a shortlist of all Dispatches currently awaiting their review
- Dispatch: Added page Approver Filtering under Dispatch -> Admin, where Admins can setup which users / roles can approve Dispatches of various statuses
- Reports: Added new Trending option to Charts to showcase data that changes over time
- Tags: Added tags and security/visibility options to Certifications
- Tags: Added tags and security/visibility options to Meetings
- Tags: Added tags and security/visibility options to Meeting Instances
- Tags: Added tags and security/visibility options to Communication Templates
- People: Certifications with a Moodle course as a required activity now reset the course when the Certification is Due (goes blue), allowing the user to recomplete the Moodle course for new credit
- People: Deleting a submission of a Moodle course Certification will also reset the course so that the user must retake the course to earn credit
- People: Attachment Inbox – Added resizable panels
- People: Attachment Inbox – Moved the functions to View, Rename, and Delete files in the Attachment Queue into a three dots menu next to the file’s name
- People: Attachment Inbox – Added Expand button below the Preview Box to preview the selected file in a pop-out modal
- People: Attachment Inbox – Added column filters to the Attachment Queue
- People: Attachment Inbox – Certifications submitted with Links attached to them now support those Links being moved to the Attachment Queue and to other Certifications
- People: Attachment Inbox – Other minor UI/UX improvements
- Assets: The “Task Type” column found on the Tasks Completed report is now also included on the Task’s History page
- Actions: Three Dots Menu support added to Actions -> Templates
- Database: A Database Entry’s Audit Log now tracks when a Tag has been added to / removed from the Entry
- Forms: A Form Entry’s Audit Log now tracks when a Tag has been added to / removed from the Entry
- Forms: Form Rule Action “Show/Hide Fields” can now show/hide sections (includes all fields between the Section Start and Section End fields)
- Forms: Forms in Preview Mode now give a confirmation box when you select “Delete All Entries” from the Form's three dots menu
- Forms: Hid Section Start and Section End field types from the View Entries page, the Manage Entries page, and Single Entry View popup for Forms
- Forms: Made the Information field type’s input box resizable
- Finance: Removed ability to add Tags to Budget Items
- Reports: The system report People: Pending Approvals can now have its remote reports loaded in single-table view
- Accounts: Removing a User Photo from an account no longer causes an error
- Assets: Tasks with required activities no longer lose those activities if the Task is saved by a user who can’t see the activities themselves due to Tags
- Dispatch: System Alerts now always send when a Dispatch requires a user’s approval
- Dispatch: Editing or changing the status of Dispatch no longer makes the Dispatch’s Tags disappear
- Database: Database Entries’ Audit Logs no longer erroneously display an “unauthorized” message
- Forms: The option to Copy a Form Field / Rule no longer erroneously displays an “unauthorized” message
- Forms: Dispatch Form Fields now display properly when viewing a Form embedded in a Dispatch
- Communications: Communication Templates are now hidden when they contain a Document the user cannot access due to Tags
- Dashboard: Added beginning framework for customer-specific dashboard widgets
- People: Supervisors / Admins can now complete a form / acknowledge a document for a certification on behalf of a supervised user
- Forms: Field type Information has new options Tools -> Source (for source code) and Table
- Forms: New Field – Previous Value Field, which pulls the previous value from a specified Form field when the Form is embedded in an Asset Task
- Forms: Added ability to compare one field to another in a Rule Condition
- Forms: Added Form setting to select users or roles who can see and complete the Form on their Forms dashboard widget
- Forms: New Rule Action – Show Save and Next button, which permits continuous form entry
- Communications: Added permission-based ability to specify which email-type custom fields will be used when sending a message from the Send Communications page
- Reports: New report – Accounts: Current Accounts
- Reports: New report – Budgets: All Budget Items
- Reports: New report – Budgets: Rejected Budget Items
- Reports: Added Datatables filtering support for remote reports
- Dashboard: Dashboard widgets are no longer hidden when they have no content
- Accounts: Site-wide improvements to memory management
- Accounts: Character limit for Account Custom Fields raised from 256 to 5,000
- People: Completing an activity for a Certification is now tracked on the user’s certification’s History popup
- People: Column headers now stay on the page in all Matrix view modes
- People: Certification names now must contain at least one letter or number
- People: Certification names can now only contain letters, numbers, spaces, and the following special characters: -_.,()/@'
- Documents: 360-degree Image Files now have a little globe next to the Document Name to help them stand out
- Communications: Minor improvements to system and user generated notifications
- Reports: Ensured the Amount column in various Budgets reports are all Currency format
- Reports: Remote reports now cache the report data in memory for faster loading in the future
- Reports: Some remote reports now support choosing between single- and multiple-table views
- Integrations: Added additional support for custom third-party integrations
- People: Fixed issues with completing certification activities from the Other Required Certifications table
- Assets: Fixed the ‘Show Components’ checkbox on the Log Task modal activating the “View All Meters” link
- Documents: Uploading a new revision no longer makes the Document’s tags disappear
- Documents: Fixed issues with documents that need acknowledgement and are distributed to a remote site
- Dispatch: Fixed Dispatch Approval system notifications not adhering to CC/BCC settings
- Forms: Form Rule 'Create a Corrective Action' has been fixed to properly save parameters "Name of Task" and "Form Fields to use for Additional Information"
- Forms: Form Rule 'Create a Corrective Action' now supports apostrophes in Form fields designated as "Form Fields to use for Additional Information"
- Forms: Fixed radio buttons not working with some Forms rules if the Form was embedded in an Asset Task
- Forms: Fixed Form Entries’ Audit Logs not recording submitter when Form completed form an Asset Task
- Finance: Fixed modal buttons disappearing when a site has no created tags
- Reports: Fixed the Custom Report option Asset Title showing the system Asset ID
- Reports: Fixed Custom Fields with multi-value entries showing the word Array instead of their content
- Reports: Fixed an issue with report People: Role Status where data from two local roles, one in a local company and one in a remote company, could get erroneously merged
- Tags: Databases hidden via tags are now properly hidden when included on a Form referenced in an Asset Task
- Tags: Fixed a bug where tagged Forms, Reports, Databases, and Assets without default / permission-based access could still be accessed via the Search by Tags page
- Communications: Added option in Notifications History for Sent communications
- Reports: Created new system report - People: Pending Approvals (for local and remote sites)
- Reports: Added ability to customize permissions for system reports
- Forms: Added ability for start and end section field types to customize forms
- Dispatch: Added ability to add a default footer when sending to distribution list
- Tags: Replaced existing Asset tags with Global Tags and added security/visibility options
- Tags: Added tags and security/visibility options to databases
- Tags: Added tags and security/visibility options to database entries
- Tags: Added tags and security/visibility options to actions
- Tags: Added tags and security/visibility options to action groups
- Tags: Added tags to companies
- Tags: Added tags to certification roles
- Tags: Added tags and security/visibility options to forms
- Tags: Added tags and security/visibility options to form entries
- Tags: Added tags and security/visibility options to budgets
- Tags: Added tags to budget items
- Tags: Added tags to meetings
- Tags: Added tags to meeting instances
- Tags: Added tags and security/visibility options to custom reports
- Tags: Added tags and security/visibility options to charts
- Dashboard: Added summary of dispatches requiring approval to dashboard widget
- People: Added tag-based certification filtering to the Matrix
- People: Implemented an attachment inbox for bulk uploading of files, storage of those files, and quick submissions to user certifications
- People: Entries will now be added to the user certification history each time a notification is sent to the user
- People: Updated Roles table (People->Roles) to datatable and added filtering ability
- People: Updated Roles table (User page -> assign roles) to datatable and added filtering ability
- People: Updated format of roles page to show the (+) button instead of the "Create Certification Role" button
- Actions: Added three dots menus to: Manage actions, action groups, workflows, and budget approvers
- Actions: Added table resizing for Actions module
- Tags: Added three dots menus to: Manage tags, and manage tag categories
- Tags: Added padlock icon to permissive and restrictive tags
- Forms: Added three dots menus to: Forms, manage entries, fields, and rules
- Documents: Added three dots menus to: Documents and Groups
- Documents: Added table resizing for Documents module
- Reports: Added three dots menus to: Charts, manage reports, and manage system reports
- Database: Added three dots menus to: Databases, manage entries, fields, and rules
- Assets: In the three dots menus on asset dashboard and My Assets, there are now links to "Manage Components"
- Assets: Added ability to hide notes area per task when logging task
- Assets: Implemented performance updates for speed
- Dispatch: Added preview popup for videos and images in a dispatch
- Accounts: Added warning on login page for Internet Explorer users: "We have detected that you are using Internet Explorer. Some KAStrack features may no longer be supported in Internet Explorer. We suggest switching to a more modern browser, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge."
- Accounts: Various bug fixes and improvements throughout the site
- People: List of supervisors in People filter is now alphabetized
- Documents: Fixed issue with tags when uploading new revision
- Reports: Allow sharing of graphs
- Tags: Created module for global tags
- Tags: Added QR code for tags to show any public documents that are tagged
- Dispatch: Added option to approval/decline form entries from the dispatch page
- Dispatch: Added global tags to dispatches
- Dashboard: Added form approvals to Forms dashboard module widget summary
- Dashboard: Added widgets for customized graphs to the dashboard
- People: Added ability to assign other required certifications to a user that are not specific to a user's role
- Accounts: Added option to assign Other Required Certifications via account import
- Assets: Changed character when indicating asset paths
- Assets: Meters not pertinent to the tag being logged are now hidden
- Assets: Added "Run Report" to the top menu level of the Manage Assets page
- Assets: Added field validation when creating a task
- Assets: When you have no upcoming tasks on the home page, "You have no upcoming tasks" is not shown instead of "No assets found"
- Reports: Only show people who have global edit permission in the Editable By field
- Reports: Added note to chart editing for sharing about who can see the chart
- Tags: Improved method of selecting users/roles for tag security
- Tags: Added Access Levels as options for global tags permissions
- Forms: New entries are now shown at the top
- Documents: On MOC page, documents now show which module they came from
- Documents: Changed "Name" to "Document Title/Filename" when searching
- Accounts: Changed validation rules for the following items to match the rules for usernames: certification names, company names, role names, and access level names
- Accounts: Added datatables filter for each column in Active Accounts
- People: Added PDF viewer for attachments in shared reports
- People: Added datatables filter for each column on the user certifications page
- People: Added full table of users with their assigned roles and certifications to the Role-->Assigned Users page
- Accounts: Fixed various bugs and made multiple small improvements across all modules
- Accounts: Allow extended timeout per user
- Dispatch: Fixed issue with attachment of documents to dispatches
- Documents: Added ability to bulk edit Documents for more options: New revisions require acknowledgement, Send notifications of new revisions, Requires future review, New revisions require approval
- Assets: Added PDF viewer for task files
- Reports: Added ability to create and save charts/graphs based on data from Reports
- Reports: Added editable permissions to system reports
- Reports: Added ability to filter by columns on Datatable view
- Integrations: Added framework for custom third party integrations
- Documents: Increased modal size when viewing a video
- Accounts: Added company email, company phone, company website, and additional information to company info
- Finance: Created Finance option on the left side bar and put Budgets under it
- Dispatch: Added ability to filter by columns on Datatable view
- Dispatch: Added Datatable option to Dispatch home page
- Communications: When 'Cannot configure own emails' permission is checked, users now do not have access to the Notifications tab
- Communications: Changed 'Send Regular Email Reports' to 'Send Me Regular Email Reports' for clarity
- Assets: Added asset alert settings to import/export
- Assets: Switched from absolutely path to a relative path when displaying tasks on the asset status report
- Assets: When adding a meter reading, the latest meter reading is now shown based on the date of entry
- Assets: Added options for comments and viewing files under Manage Assets->Task Schedule
- Actions: Added comments to the Actions export
- People: Improved the loading speed of the matrix
- Accounts: Fixed various bugs and made minor improvements across the site
- Communications: Added ability to create customized Communication Templates
- Communications: When using the Send Communication feature, attachments can now be added from the Documents module
- Forms: Added new forms rule conditions: Current Time (is before or after)
- Forms: Added new forms rule action: Do not allow submission
- Forms: Added new forms rule action: Update an Asset's type field
- Forms: Added ability to copy fields
- Forms: Added ability to copy rules
- Forms: Added new forms rule action: Attach to a Dispatch
- Dispatch: When scanning QR code of a Form from the Dispatch PDF, the entry will be attached to the Dispatch
- Dispatch: Added carousel viewer for Form entries attached to Dispatch
- Documents: Added carousel viewer for Document groups
- Documents: Created QR codes to show all Documents per tag
- Documents: Added PDF viewer for MOC page
- Documents: Added ability to bulk edit documents
- People: Added ability to batch defer or mark as N/A from the certification associated users page
- People: Added ability to batch defer or mark as N/A from the user certifications page
- People: Added ability to customize expiration date
- Assets: Allow 'Generate Every' tasks to use prior period for naming the task
- Forms: When a Form entry was submitted from a different module and you try to delete the entry from the Forms module, you will be re-directed to the appropriate module where the entry was first created
- Forms: Added validation to PDF form submissions
- Dispatch: Added approval notes for approver to see when approving a Dispatch
- Dispatch: Added approval notes to Dispatch PDF
- People: Added option to delete a submitted certification from the single user certification page
- People: Removed "Edit Submitted Certification" button from the single user certification page
- People: Deferred/In Training certifications are now marked on the certification associated users page
- People: Deferred/In Training certifications are now marked on the user modal from the matrix page
- People: Added loading spinner to matrix page
- People: Updated to latest Moodle plugin - Certificate Recompletion
- People: Upgraded Moodle to 3.10.3
- Accounts: Increased size of PDF viewer for log-in requirements
- Accounts: Fixed various bugs and made minor improvements in all modules across the site
- People: Added option for the hierarchical view on the Users page
- People: Added ability to import and export all user certifications (not including the attachments)
- People: Added ability to import and export all certification assignments to roles
- People: Added ability to edit and delete archived user certifications
- People: Added ability to upload attachments by drag-and-drop to an archived user certification
- People: Added "My Certification Report" (which included the user's QR code) to the username dropdown menu
- Dispatch: Added PDF viewer for Dispatch PDF and attached documents
- Dispatch: Added option to send Dispatch PDF to a customized Distribution List
- Dispatch: Added ability to enter Form entries and manage them through the Dispatch module
- Dispatch: Added Asset QR code to Dispatch PDF
- Dispatch: Added Document QR code to Dispatch PDF for Documents that are not attached (paperclip not highlighted)
- Dispatch: Added table of Asset's custom fields to Dispatch PDF when the asset is attached
- Dispatch: Added Asset Status Report to Dispatch PDF when the asset is attached
- Dispatch: Added ability to add a free text name in the People box
- Dispatch: Added Dispatch waypoint notes to the Dispatch PDF
- Dispatch: Changed "Waypoints" to "Itinerary" with two options: Waypoints and Activities
- Dispatch: Added Activity option to Dispatch
- Forms: Added new field types: Dispatch # and Dispatch Name
- Accounts: Added optional permission to prevent users from changing their own password
- Accounts: Added ability to remove "Forgot Password" link from log in page
- Dispatch: The newest dispatch now appears at the top instead of the bottom
- Dispatch: Added direct link to all attached assets from Dispatch
- Dispatch: On the Dispatch PDF, dispatch attachments that are included shown as "(see attached)"
- Dispatch: Updated the PDF layout to improve usability
- Assets: Added 3-dots menu to the asset history page
- Communications: Added "Cancel" option on the Send Communication page
- Forms: For Form entries that were submitted from other modules, prevent deletion from the Forms modules. Users will be guided to the module where the entry originated for deletion.
- Forms: Added entry # and approval status to PDF form entries (that are generated by KAStrack)
- Documents: 3D viewer for 360 Documents can now be viewed publicly
- Reports: Updated datatables to default to showing 50 entries instead of 25
- Accounts: Improved method of assigning access levels to user accounts
- Assets: Fixed issue with asset task link in email alerts
- Dispatch: Fixed bug that prevented waypoint flag from appearing when changing status to Dispatched
- Reports: Fixed bug that prevented admins from giving themselves access to Reports
- People: Fixed bug that prevented Cost of Training from updating correctly when importing certifications
- Accounts: Fixed other various bugs in People, Assets, Dispatch, and Forms
- Assets: Added ability to view all assets (instead of pagination) on the Manage Assets page
- Assets: Added ability to open maintenance log documents in a PDF viewer
- Assets: Added new report type that shows completed tasks
- Assets: Added ability to complete task of logged fault immediately after logging fault
- Assets: Added Datatables option in asset logs
- Assets: Added ability to suppress alerts when assigned to an asset
- Assets: Added ability to see recent files (and attach them) from completed tasks when logging the task
- Assets: Added ability to drag and drop files onto an asset or a task
- Assets: Added a 'Track Another Meter' option when adding meters to assets
- Assets: Added ability to limit who can perform a specific task for an asset
- Documents: Added ability to open documents in a PDF viewer
- People: Added PDF viewer for user certifications on the Pending Approvals page
- People: Added "History" option to 3-dots menus in all tables of User Certifications page, which displays a history of all actions for the certification per user
- People: Added all comments to the History modal from the User Certifications 3-dots menus
- Accounts: Added ability to import and export registration profiles
- Assets: Expanded the drag-and-drop area when attaching a document while completing a task
- Assets: Assets can now only be deleted once they are first Archived
- Assets: Added ability to delete files from the asset's log
- Assets: Changed "Maintenance/Task" to "Task"
- Assets: Added ability to edit logged task details (date and notes)
- Assets: On mobile version when scanning QR code of an asset, components of the scanned asset can now be chosen for logging
- Assets: Added 3-dots menus on main assets pages
- Forms: Forms now cannot be deleted if they are being used in another module
- Documents: Added new option to move markers and polygons on 360 degree photos
- People: Added "Submit Certification" option to the 3-dots menu on the User Certifications page
- People: Added drag and drop to 'certifications by role' page
- People: Added role name next to 'Required Certifications' heading on individual certification role for a user
- Accounts: Moved the permissions table into the Edit modal for Account Fields
- Accounts: Added ability for custom HTML to span the whole footer
- Assets: Added option in the asset to alert assigned users that an asset has gone from red to green
- Assets: When logged maintenance for a task that must be completed sequentially, there is now a link to a previous required task if you are trying to log a task out of order
- Reports: Added new report to see a history of all payments
- Reports: Implemented a static header row when viewing a report in the data table view
- Documents: Added logging of when a document is marked as public or private
- Documents: Added a document viewer
- Documents: Added ability to upload 360 degree photo
- Documents: Added integration of other modules with markers on a 360 degree photo: Forms (submit entry), Documents (view and download document), 360 Document (Transition to another 360 photo), Asset (complete task, log fault, enter meter reading, view details), People (display users or users in a role and show status), and HTML.
- People: Added 3-dots menu to user certifications page: Notify and Not Applicable/Defer
- People: Added 3-dots menu to user certifications page (in the Certifications Submitted for Approval table): Approve, Decline, Edit, Delete, Not Applicable/Defer
- People: Added ability to defer a certification for a user
- People: Added ability to mark a certification as Not Applicable for a user
- Accounts: Added 3-dots menu to payment processor under Site Settings with the ability to run a report on payment history
- Reports: Added an "All" option for viewing report in the data table view
- People: Changed eyeball icon to padlock for private certifications
- People: When an activity is required for a certification (course, document acknowledgement, or form submission), the "My certifications" displays buttons of the activity and has the option for the activity in the 3-dots menu on the certification.
- People: When an activity is required for a certification (course, document acknowledgement, or form submission), the Submit Certification page shows the appropriate activity per certification.
- Forms: Added wrapping of text on KAStrack generated PDF of form entry
- Accounts: Fixed error when trying to edit the Supervisor Comment Channel
- Forms: Added new form rule: assign certification role to user filling out the form
- Forms: Added new form rule: assign supervisor to user filling out the form
- Forms: Added new form rule: send alert to direct supervisors or all supervisors
- Forms: Added audit logs for form entries
- Forms: Added ability to require approval on form submissions
- Forms: Added new form rule: Create a corrective action in assets
- People: Added ability to use external links for attachments when submitting certifications
- People: Added a 3-dots menu to certifications submitted for approval with these options: view certifications, approve, decline, edit, and delete
- Accounts: Added option to set an account field as sensitive
- Accounts: Added ability to set permissions for account fields per access level under Site Settings
- Accounts: Added option for automatic deactivation of accounts due to login inactivity and/or a set time that a role or certification is red
- Reports: Added ability to make reports public and use a QR code to access it
- Forms: Added 'Design' option to the 3-dots menu on an individual form page
- Forms: Added metadata to uploaded PDF submissions
- Reports: Improved usability of People certifications in the Reports module
- Forms: Added new form rule: Change the value of fields
- Forms: Added option for a default value when creating fields
- Forms: Added option in a form to use the uploaded PDF for submissions. If unchecked, submissions will use a KAStrack generated PDF.
- Communications: Added ability to "Send Communication" to the email address in an Account Email Field
- Assets: Added ability to delete maintenance tasks in bulk
- Accounts: Added ability to export QR codes and and user profile pictures
- Accounts: Added image editing and drag & drop preview for user profile pictures
- People: Added ability to import and export certifications
- People: Added ability to mark a role as "In Training". This allows for deferment of required certifications until a specified date.
- Forms: After a payment is processed through a form, KAStrack now automatically sends a payment receipt by email
- Communications: Changed format of KAStrack emails to show "Powered by KAStrack" and display more emphasis on the company name
- Assets: Changed header options on Manage Assets page to a 3-dots menu
- Assets: Fixed various bugs and made multiple improvements to the framework of the Generate Every maintenance task type
- People: Added 3-dots menu to certifications page
- Assets: Fixed bug that prevented maintenance from being performed on out-of-service assets
- Forms: Fixed bug related to validation changes on a File Upload field
- Forms: Fixed bug related to logged out users making payments through a form
- Accounts: Added ability to remove access to People from users even if they have a People module level
- Forms: Added assets info field: Due Date of Task
- Assets: When performing a task with an integrated form, a background color is now shown behind form making it easier to see
- Accounts: Removed widgets from dashboard if the modules are not active
- Accounts: Removed LMS widget from the dashboard when the user has no due courses
- People: Fixed bugs related to attachments in email alerts
- Accounts: Added ability to integrate Stripe account so that payments can be received through KAStrack
- Accounts: Added a new status for accounts: Deactivated
- Accounts: Added filter on the Active Accounts page to display deactivated accounts
- Accounts: Added Payment History tab to user account info page
- Forms: Added option for a payment field on a form
- Forms: Added 3-dots menu on the Form design page with the following options: Webform, Webform (popup), Edit Form, Entries Report, and Manage Entries.
- Forms: Added permission to allow admins to add/edit entries and skip payment in manage entries
- Forms: Added ability to customize Save and Cancel buttons on a form
- Forms: Add a new field type: Assets field. When a form is integrated with an asset's task, it will pull information from that asset automatically
- People: Added a new option for a required activity for certifications: Complete Form or Payment
- People: Added certification duration option: Extend expiration date to end of year or month
- People: Added option for Form or Payment for a certification to be required at login
- Documents: Form submissions are now saved as PDF files and saved in the Documents module
- Documents: Payment receipts are generated as PDF files and saved in the Document module
- Assets: Added new report icon to the Log page of an asset which shows a filtered report of submission per asset and per form
- People: Updated QR code report to show two views: roles view and certifications view
- Documents: Added "review by" date on the Documents homepage
- Accounts: Added ability to send Welcome Emails for new and existing users automatically and manually
- Accounts: Added option to make passwords temporary when creating a new account manually
- Accounts: Added option to download a template file when importing accounts
- Accounts: Added a link to a "Helpful Tips" modal that assists the admin in creating a successful import
- Accounts: Removed archived accounts from exports, and added option to include archived accounts, if desired.
- Accounts: Added ability to resend an email verification link for accounts that require email verification
- Accounts: Added three dots menu to the Active Accounts page and each Account Info page which includes: View/Edit Account Info, Reset Password, Send Welcome Email, Archive Account, and View Certifications
- Accounts: Added an option in Site Settings to Enable/Disable welcome emails
- Forms: Added QR codes for individual forms
- Forms: Added a field which automatically gets filled out with the chosen user account field when the entry is submitted
- Forms: Added an icon for each form that links directly to the webform for entry submission
- Forms: Created a new rule for dynamic forms: Send an alert when certain conditions are met
- Forms: Created a new rule for dynamic forms: Change validation of a specific field when certain conditions are met
- Forms: Created a new rule for dynamic forms: Show or hide a specific field when certain conditions are met
- Communications: Added ability to attach files when sending communications from KAStrack
- Assets: Added ability to duplicate an existing maintenance template
- Assets: Added ability to convert an existing asset's maintenance schedule into a maintenance template
- People: Changed styling of user list when using the Batch Submit function. Accounts can now be searched and easily selected for submission of certifications
- People: Added pagination to the table on the People->Users page
- Documents: Added QR codes for individual documents
- Documents: Added ability to choose whether a document is Public or Private. Only public documents can be accessed through a QR code
- Accounts: Fixed various bugs throughout the site
- Forms: Added a context help option to form fields, so that admins can give additional information for users filling out forms
- Forms: Added validation help text option to form fields, so that users can get a customized error message when they enter incorrect data into the field.
- Forms: Added a caption field to forms, so that users can enter and format additional content on the form.
- Forms: Added an "upload file" field to forms
- Forms: Added customized alerts when users submit an entry on a form
- Assets: Added dropdown menu to the logs page to easily switch between logs of other assets/components
- Assets: Added ability to create maintenance schedule templates
- People: Added ability to edit an approved user certification
- Accounts: Added option to username dropdown menu: Contact Support
- Accounts: Added option to username dropdown menu: My Certifications
- Accounts: On the Submit Certifications page, it now defaults to only show required certifications for that user with the option to show all certifications
- Documents: Added alerts for approvals, acknowledgements, continued suitability reviews, and new revisions
- Accounts: Several updates to ensure that all supervisor relationships are valid when creating accounts, updating access levels, and creating registration profiles.
- Accounts: Removed ability to create duplicate account fields
- Accounts: Fixed bug so that users are forced to update a temporary password before accessing the site
- Accounts: Fixed various minor bugs across site
- Forms: Fixed bug that created errors when changing field names of a form
- Accounts: Added ability for admins to customize tables i.e. choosing the order and visibility of each column
- Accounts: Added ability to apply Notification Templates to Registration Profiles
- Finance: Added ability for admins to customize tables i.e. choosing the order and visibility of each column
- People: Added ability for admins to customize tables i.e. choosing the order and visibility of each column
- People: Added option to certification: Require attachment for manual submission
- Communications: Added the ability for admins to create notification templates. Templates can be applied to users in bulk.
- Assets: Added alerts for: User assignments, deferments, status changes, and out of service/return to service
- Assets: Added ability to update and create hierarchy of assets via export/import
- Database: Created default and database specific permissions
- Forms: Created default and form specific permissions
- Documents: Removed integration of Forms and Databases. Databases can still be converted to Forms, but entries and permissions are now separated
- Accounts: Added option to require email verification for new accounts
- Accounts: Added option for CC and BCC emails on accounts
- People: Added option to create KAStrack generated certificates for any certification
- Assets: Created a report accessible from each asset - "Asset Status"
- Assets: Created a report accessible from each asset - "Tasks Due In The Next"
- Assets: Created a report accessible from each asset - "Tasks Due By"
- Assets: Added "2-click Perform Maintenance". A checkbox now appears next to each task to quickly complete maintenance.
- Assets: Add "Generate Every" maintenance task option. This feature is built for tasks that cannot be missed at each interval. For example, this option could be used for paying monthly bills e.g. if you skipped the April payment but completed the May payment, April's payment will still show as overdue.
- Documents: Added ability for Document acknowledgements to be required at log-in
- Remotes: Added ability for Required Reading Document Acknowledgements to be distributed remotely
- Documents: Playing a video now counts as activity, so the site will not auto-logout for inactivity
- Communications: Added calculation to show number of recipients selected when using the Send Communication feature
- Accounts: Add left side bar for navigation of entire site
- Accounts: Added badges to left side bar for pending certifications in People, account registrations, and pending items in Documents
- Accounts: Added dropdown menu to username display at the top-right of the site. The dropdown menu allows easy access to "My Account", "Notifications", and "Log out".
- Accounts: Added breadcrumb links to all pages to easily navigate to previous pages.
- Accounts: Added ability to log in with email address
- Accounts: Implemented new design of entire site for consistency of formatting, colors, and fonts
- Assets: Added option to require customized fields when logging maintenance
- Assets: Adding carousel to image files on assets log page
- Dispatch: Initial release of Dispatch module
- Forms: Initial release of Forms module
- Database: Initial release of Database module
- People: Removed "Pending Certifications" banner and added menu item to left side bar
- Accounts: Moved the "Admin" tab on the KAStrack Dashboard to a side bar option called "Site Settings"
- Assets: Fixed bug related to file uploads
- Documents: Fixed bug related to remote documents
- Documents: Fixed bug that produced duplicate notifications of new revisions
- Documents: Changed the permissions allowed to publish documents for added security
- People: Created new design for 'required activity' automated certificate (when a user completes a Moodle course or completes a log-in requirement) that includes new design, KAStrack logo, source, and expiration date (if chosen)
- People: Added security to automatically generated certificates so they cannot be edited
- People: Fixed various Moodle bugs
- Accounts: Added login requirement option for user certifications; when this option is selected, the user must acknowledge the file (video, PDF, etc.) before they can access their account. A certificate is then generated and attached to their certifications in People.
- People: Added option to email uploaded file (or completion certificate) to user when the certification is approved
- Documents: Added note for maximum file upload size and a warning if size limit is exceeded
- Actions: Fixed error when editing budget approvers template
- Accounts: Fixed various bugs and added minor improvements
- Documents: Fixed bug displayed when collapsing groups
- Accounts: Added restriction to not allow account username and email address to be changed simultaneously upon import; this prevents an admin from inadvertently writing over an existing user account with a new user account
- Finance: Added locking mechanism to budget item approvals so that archived and deleted users' approvals remain valid
- Finance: Fixed bug that occurred when unlocking a budget item
- Finance: Fixed various bugs related to budget item approvals
- People: Fixed bug that prevented all roles from being displayed on the remote Role Status Report
- Accounts: Fixed bug that allowed a user to supervise himself through import
- Assets: Added ability to make the 'before maintenance' option recurring
- People: Added pagination to matrix
- Documents: Allow acknowledgement messages to be distributed to remote sites
- Assets: Fixed bugs related to the 'before maintenance' option
- Assets: Fixed bugs related to entering triggers for maintenance tasks
- Documents: Fixed bug that occurred when the revision date was left blank
- Meetings: Fixed error when uploading attachment to a meeting
- Assets: Allow maintenance tasks to be Ad Hoc
- Assets: Allow option for maintenance tasks to always show on dashboard (even when green)
- Assets: Various improvements and updates to the mobile version of Assets when using QR codes
- People: Added 'Drag and Drop' to the Reports page
- People: Added option to turn on auto-approval for certifications when submitted by Moodle
- Assets: Added a note for imports about how to identify a checkbox field
- Finance: Added logging of budgets being closed, opened, or archived
- Assets: Fixed various bugs in Assets
- Assets: Fixed bug that allowed users to log maintenance for subcomponents when 'red' in their assigned role
- Documents: Fixed bug that prevented 'Notifications of New Revisions' from being shown on the dashboard and the MOC page
- Documents: Fixed filter that shows documents by module
- Actions: Fixed Actions dropdown menu for Internet Explorer
- Actions: Fixed bug that failed to display 'assigned to' on export
- Assets: Added ability to assign and un-assign assets to a user or role in bulk
- Assets: Added dropdown menu on logs page to view sections of the logs separately
- Finance: Created Approval Status report for remote sites
- Accounts: Added ability to remove default account fields
- Accounts: Added ability to lock down a site for any reason
- Accounts: Added auto-refresh when time runs out for auto-logout warning period
- Remotes: Added ability to import/export accounts for multiple remote sites at once
- People: Added email alerts when certifications expire (turn red)
- Reports: Added ability to modify chosen report fields in a vertical line for easier visualization
- Assets: Added "Expand All" and "Collapse All" options
- Assets: Added "Show Out of Service Assets" filter to Manage Assets page
- Reports: Added number of certifications completed to Role Status report for People module
- People: Added search box to filter users when assigning them to certification roles
- People: Added ability to filter certifications submitted for approval by supervisor
- Actions: Fixed bug associated with automatic creation of an action group from assignment of certification role
- Assets: Fixed bug that failed to display faults on KAStrack dashboard
- Assets: Fixed errors with meters when a task is following another task
- People: Fixed bugs on modal when submitting a certification using drag and drop
- Assets: Added filter on modal when logging maintenance
- Assets: Added checkbox to show and hide maintenance/tasks for subcomponents in modal for logging maintenance
- Assets: Added deletion of subcomponents when the parent asset is deleted
- Assets: Added option to log maintenance for an asset when the user is red in the certification role to which the asset is assigned
- Assets: Added import of assets using CSV
- Finance: Added ability to change status of budgets in bulk (Active/Closed/Archived)
- Communications: Added "Revert to default" option for Alert Email Template settings
- Communications: Added ability to send reports in the Reports module as an emailed report through Communications
- Documents: Added simple document upload (drag and drop)
- Documents: Added option to display custom message when users acknowledge a document
- Documents: Added ability to select multiple documents at once to change their assigned group
- Documents: Added ability to undo a document acknowledgement
- Remotes: Added freeze of top row of Remote Sites page
- Accounts: Added ability to choose which account fields to add to the accounts pages
- Accounts: Added a user-friendly error message page for bugs
- Accounts: Added a timer to automatically logout the user when inactive for 30 minutes
- Meetings: Added save/cancel buttons to the top of the participant list when hosting a meeting
- Meetings: Added filter/search to participant list
- Meetings: Added ability to send calendar invite (.ics) file
- Meetings: Added frequency and time to meetings
- Meetings: Added ability to add an account to a meeting instance when not previously invited as a participant
- People: Added colors to certification status report
- People: Added option to send reminder alerts to individuals users for due certifications
- People: Added option to send reminder alerts to all users assigned to a certification
- People: Added option to hide attachments per certification
- People: Added an alert to the user and supervisor when certifications turns red
- Reports: Added colors on assets report for warn status
- Remotes: Replaced ID with object name in distribution history
- Actions: Added number of attachments per action item to CSV export
- Assets: Optimized the assets dashboard page
- Assets: Added warning message about saving changes in asset information prior to moving an asset to another location
- Reports: Added unit to the description for meters in asset maintenance for reports
- Finance: Added inability to submit a budget item until the file that has finished uploading
- Finance: Created new permissions: 1. Can open and close budgets 2. Can archive and un-archive budgets
- Communications: Added company name to email subject
- People: Replaced "roles" with "module levels" on Privacy Settings for certifications
- People: Added a note about delay in seeing certifications for completed Moodle courses
- People: Updated Role Status report to include number of certifications completed and percentage completed
- Actions: Fixed formatting issue on bulk action import
- Actions: Fixed permissions error
- Remotes: Fixed bug that incorrectly distributed action workflow to remote sites
- Remotes: Fixed error that didn't show template name when creating a new action group from a remote template
- Assets: Fixed bug that incorrectly displayed additional information of maintenance/tasks on the dashboard
- Assets: Fixed bug relating to assignment of parent/child assets
- Assets: Fixed bug that showed "out of service" assets as "red" on the report
- Assets: Fixed error on browser tab mouseover when viewing an asset
- Assets: Fixed formatting error on the Manage Assets page
- Assets: Fixed bug that displayed archived assets when the "Show Archived Assets" checkbox is not checked
- Assets: Fixed bug that incorrectly displayed a parent asset as blue when a subcomponent was red
- Assets: Fixed errors when adding new asset type fields
- Assets: Fixed bug that showed asset's status based on an archived subcomponent's status
- Assets: Fixed error with deferred maintenance/task settings
- Assets: Fixed bug that counted archived subcomponents as due items on the KAStrack dashboard
- Finance: Fixed bug that still displayed pending approvals on a report when all required approvals had been met
- Accounts: Fixed various bugs on the Internet Explorer browser
- Accounts: Fixed bug relating to custom fields of pending accounts
- Communications: Fixed bug that displayed "no messages generated" on communications history even though emails were successfully sent
- Meetings: Fixed errors when adding an attachment to a meeting
- People: Fixed bug related to editing the expiration date of submitted certifications
- Assets: Added Permissive Group maintenance task option - This is an "either/or" option. When one task is green, the group is green.
- Finance: Added options to automatically archive and delete budgets when associated user accounts are archived and deleted
- Actions: Prevented duplication of Budget Approver titles
- Assets: Maintenance is now recorded with live seconds instead of :00 to be consistent with "Log Data"
- Assets: Detailed assets report is now sorted by asset
- Finance: Added a loading bar when uploading an attachment to a budget item
- Finance: Added separate permissions for the following: Edit notes field, view active budgets, view archived budgets, and view closed budgets
- Finance: Upgraded DataTables to make them more responsive on a mobile device
- Accounts: Improved the resizing of the company logo across all modules
- People: Added a freeze for the top row of the matrix
- Reports: Added alphabetical sorting on custom reports
- Actions: Fixed formatting bug when editing Budget Approvers under Actions Admin
- Actions: Fixed bug that created additional blank budget when changing Action Group status
- Actions: Fixed bug that changed Action Group status to "Needs Attention" instead of "Archived"
- Actions: Fixed error when importing that read "Ignored" fields as column names
- Assets: Fixed bug for the trigger "Hits when all triggers are met" which behaved like "Hits when any triggers are met"
- Assets: Fixed a bug that kept components of a duplicate asset under the original asset that was copied
- Assets: Fixed bug that failed to reset the meter when recorded as 0
- Assets: Fixed bug that allowed a maintenance/task to use the meter of the asset that the task was following
- Finance: Fixed error on Summary Report
- Finance: Fixed bug that caused an error when submitting a budget item with an "&" in the title
- Accounts: Fixed bug that allowed duplicate accounts to be added to "who should be notified" and "who approves new accounts" for registration profiles
- People: Fixed error when overriding expiration date on existing certifications and changing to "Never Expires"
- Accounts: Added a view of additional account fields when viewing a pending account prior to approval
- People: Added an alert when a certification is submitted for approval
- Finance: Changed default to sort by date for budget items
- Finance: Added rejection comments and the user who rejected the budget item to the rejection email
- Finance: Adjusted "Pending Approvals" report to only show current approvals for the logged-in user
- Finance: Fixed bug that erroneously replaced files between the people module and budget module
- Finance: Fixed inaccurate count of approvals when user approves the same budget item in two different tabs/windows
- People: Fixed bug that stopped Moodle from sending completion certificate to People
- People: Changed wording when declining or approving a certification to reflect current notification settings
- Accounts: Hid the communications tab when viewing account info of someone else's account
- Accounts: Fixed error that failed to recognize first column on import
- Accounts: Fixed bug that allowed access to modules that weren't active
- Finance: Added automatic login link on email alerts for pending approvals
- Finance: Created a new remote report: Budgets Summary
- Finance: Created a new emailed report: My Budgets
- Communications: When communications module is turned off, the communications history now displays 'No message generated' instead of pending
- Accounts: Added (r) to the end of any items or users distributed from a remote site
- Reports: Added company name to remote reports
- Reports: Added company names to remote reports
- Finance: Added a new permission: Can submit budget items for approval
- Finance: Configured different allowable actions when budgets are closed and archived vs. active
- Documents: Fixed bugs relating to permissions
- Documents: Fixed error with documents requiring approval
- Actions: Fixed error that showed incorrect number of actions due on dashboard
- Actions: Fixed bugs causing error messages when creating new groups
- Accounts: Fixed error when deleting comment channels
- Accounts: Fixed bug that prevented 'drag and drop' from working when editing a comment channel
- Finance: Fixed formatting error on alerts and approver settings
- Finance: Fix bug when archiving budgets
- Finance: Fixed bug that allowed budget items to be submitted for approval when no approvers exist
- Finance: Created error when re-submitting a budget item after unlocking it
- Finance: Fixed formatting error when changing associated account for a budget
- Remotes: Fixed error when removing a subdomain from remote access
- Remotes: Changed remote connections to VPN
- Remotes: Fixed bug that left references to the subdomain in the hierarchy table after the subdomain has been removed from a remote connection
- Finance: Add approvers to budget items
- Finance: Added an option to submit budget items for approval
- Finance: Added emailed alerts to approvers when budget items are submitted for approval
- Finance: Added the option to add comments when an approver rejects or approves a budget item
- Finance: Implemented locking of a budget item when submitted for approval with the option to unlock and reset all approvals
- Finance: Added an icon to display the approval history which includes approvals, rejections, submissions for approval, unlocking/resetting of approvals, and marking a budget item as paid or unpaid.
- Finance: Added sequential ordering of approvals
- Finance: Added count of budget items that require approval to the KAStrack dashboard
- Finance: Added an option to mark a budget item as paid
- Reports: Created report of pending approvals of budget items on remote sites
- Accounts: Updated footer to include HTML customization
- Actions: Added ability to create a short-hand name for groups created from templates
- Actions: Templates can now use steps from a different template
- People: Added links for People reports (Certification Status and Role Status) to the People module
- Finance: Added access to a budget for users that are marked as approvers
- Finance: Created message to show that budget is no longer available when clicking a link for a deleted budget
- Finance: Fixed bug that broke the alerts pop-up box when an alert recipient was archived
- Finance: Fixed bug that caused an error when no user or role was added as an alert recipient
- Communications: Fixed errors caused by turning communications module on and off
- Communications: Fixed bugs relating to emailed test report and alerts settings
- Actions: Various bug fixes due to importing actions
- People: Fixed error when submitting competency with '&' in the title
- People: Fixed bug causing error when deleting a certification role
- Reports: Fixed formatting error on reports
- Finance: Updated budgets module levels to be system level
- People: Fixed bug that caused error with inherited certifications
- People: Fixed bug that turned off logging
- Accounts: Fixed issue when creating new accounts that use the same email or username as deleted accounts
- Finance: Added options to close, archive, and delete budgets
- Finance: When budget information is attached to an action group, a budget will automatically be created when the action group is created
- Finance: Added automatic assignment of budget alerts when the budget is created from an action group
- Finance: Added email alerts when remaining funds of a budget fall below a set amount
- Finance: Implemented 'outstanding budget items' which highlights missing required fields within a budget item. This is only possible when a budget item is created from the completion of an action in the Actions module
- Finance: Added budget module to the dropdown menu in header
- Finance: Implemented 'outstanding' budget items
- Finance: Added ability for a budget to be linked to an action group
- Finance: Added ability for automatic creation of a budget group when an action group is created
- Finance: Added ability for budgets to show on reports 'Executive Summary'
- Finance: Created a new module called Budgets that allows financial tracking of expenses per project.
- Finance: Add Budgets widget to the KAStrack dashboard
- Communications: Added 'Executive Summary' emailed report for Budgets that displays outstanding budget items
- Communications: Added ability to send a customized email at will
- People: Added links for People reports to the People Module
- Remotes: Added a log of distribution history
- Actions: Added a new workflow status: 'close and repeat'
- People: Moodle courses are not allowed on remote certification
- Actions: After adding a new action group from home page, it now automatically direct to the new group's page
- Actions: Assignment changes for action items are now documented under 'Actions Taken/Comments'
- Actions: Created ability to add an action from the 'Groups' page
- Actions: Changed workflow ID to display name of the workflow when viewing the action group
- Assets: Added links to go back to the asset on the log page
- People: Fixed bug causing brand new certifications to not be distributed with an already existing distributed role
- People: Fixed bug preventing submitting certification for approval
- People: Fixed bug showing certification expiring on past date instead of 'never expires'
- People: Fixed bug causing warning email to be sent out for non-required certifications
- People: Fixed bug showing incorrect warning message when un-distributing a certification from a remote site
- People: Fixed various formatting issues
- Actions: Fixed bug that caused error when completing an action
- Actions: Fixed bug that caused an error when trying to save 'Approver(s)' and 'Interested Parties' on the action's page
- Actions: Fixed bug that showed incorrect status of actions on the dashboard
- Actions: Fixed various import/export errors
- Assets: Various bug fixes for the assets module
- Communications: Fixed error when hitting refresh on 'Communications History' page
- Accounts: Fixed error when saving registration profile
- Documents: Added ability to enforce acknowledging a video only after it has been played all the way through
- Documents: Added ability to distribute documents to remote sites.
- Documents: Added progress bar for uploads
- Actions: Added inactivity warning to dashboard
- Actions: Added new permission to "view-all-actions"
- Actions: Added the ability to reset inactivity alert with a comment
- Actions: Added ability to distribute action templates to remote sites.
- Actions: Added the ability to copy action templates
- Actions: Ability to create Action Templates
- Actions: Ability to distribute workflows to remotes with Action Templates
- Communications: Added ability to send communications to remote users
- Reports: Added ability to create 'Remote Reports'
- Reports: Created new report that displays user certification status for local and remote sites.
- Accounts: Added ability for users to log into remote sites
- Remotes: Added ability to connect multiple sites and distribute data to remote sites.
- Remotes: Added grouping of remote sites in order to organize distributions and reports
- People: Added ability to distribute certifications to remote sites.
- People: Added ability to distribute certification roles to remote sites.
- People: Added feature to prevent deletion of certification roles and certifications unless the distributions to remote sites are first removed.
- People: Added ability to 'drag and drop' attachments to the associated users page for a certification
- Actions: Improved permissions for Action Groups
- Actions: Changed heading "Parties" to "Interested parties" inside of an action.
- Actions: Have action status default to initial status, and have no "blank" option
- Actions: Integrated a common header layout
- Actions: Made change to show action group blank by default
- Actions: In templates, made relative due date column to reflect n/a when n/a
- Actions: Hid GUID when editing action group
- Actions: On template, add 'calculate action due date from' for automatic creation of groups by certification role
- Actions: Added ability to export/import template actions
- Actions: When viewing action group, display username instead of ID
- Actions: Include the status changes in the 'Actions Taken/Comments' section
- Actions: Add ability to send inactivity alerts
- Actions: Send inactivity alert to focal point when automatically creating group per certification role
- Actions: Automatically create action group from template by certification role assigned.
- Actions: Added ability to reset activity by a comment when inactivity alert is set
- Actions: Added inactivity warning to dashboard
- Communications: Set the default alerts to 'Real Time' for New Account Settings
- Communications: Added the ability to load additional 7 days for Communications History
- People: Added syncing of certification roles from master site to remote sites, so that any updates were distributed immediately.
- People: Added improvement which prevents removal of distribution of a certification when that certification has been distributed with a role. Added a warning message explaining which roles are distributed with the certification and shows links to change, if desired.
- People: Added a 'Back to Certifications' link on the certification info page
- People: Organized certification roles alphabetically on remote sites
- People: Added 'remote' label to the end of a remote user/certification/role
- Documents: Added confirmation pop-up when closing document upload before completing upload.
- Documents: Fixed bug causing certification roles to not sync with acknowledgements.
- Documents: Fixed bug that caused error when uploading document requiring acknowledgement.
- Documents: Fixed error when showing future review
- Actions: Fixed bug that did not recognize that an assigned user was archived.
- Actions: Fixed bug causing blank groups to show in action groups
- Actions: Fixed bug where action number repeats as 10 on default
- Actions: Fixed bug causing error on mobile menu
- Assets: Fixed error with logging maintenance
- Communications: Fixed bug causing assets to not receive 'Real Time' communications
- People: Fixed bug that prevented ability to hide a certification from a customized access level
- People: Fixed bug that created error when approving or declining a certification with a '&' in the title
- People: Fixed bug that caused a formatting error on the user pop-up box on the 'Home' page.
- People: Fixed bug that caused an error in Moodle
- People: Removed visibility of 'Associated Roles' and 'Associated Users' for access levels without that permission.
- People: Fixed bug that showed incorrect certification status on emailed report.
- Documents: Fixed bug that incorrectly displayed when a user was last active for the status of acknowledgements
- Communications: Fixed bug that showed Actions column in Account Settings when Actions module was inactive
- Communications: Fixed bug that sent out old emails when turning on master switch
- Communications: Fixed multiple bugs when making multi user edits in Account Settings
- Documents: Fixed bug that displayed archived users under status for document acknowledgements
- Documents: Fixed bug that required acknowledgements/approval/reviews for deleted documents
- Assets: Fixed bug that created in inconsistent number of due maintenance tasks on the supervisor view vs. the dashboard
- People: Fixed bug that approved a certification after selecting the decline option when an apostrophe existed in the certification name
- Assets: Created email alerts when a fault is logged
- Assets: Added ability to change date format: MM/DD/YYYY or YYYY-MM-DD
- Assets: Added new report that shows detailed status of assets
- Accounts: Added registration link option when creating an account
- People: Added new email report that shows due certifications by supervisor
- Assets: Added title and type fields to Asset Type popup box
- Assets: Changed maintenance tasks to show 'date due' instead of 'days until due'
- Assets: Made deferred items consistently show as 'indefinitely' on maintenance page
- Assets: Allow defer notes to appear on maintenance/task schedule page
- Assets: Updated verbiage for 'on expiry' tasks to make it clear when the expiration date is
- Assets: Set current time as the default time when logging maintenance
- Communications: Updated search box in account settings to only search the 'name' field
- Accounts: Added link to Communications for module dropdown menu in header
- People: Added inability to create two certifications with the same name
- People: Updated Moodle theme
- People: Added syncing of user list in Moodle based on whether or not the certification is associated with a Moodle course
- People: Changed 'user roles' to 'certification roles'
- People: Added 'Duration' column to Certifications page
- Actions: Fixed bug that created an error when viewing actions by user
- Assets: Fixed bug that showed a deferred item as green on the detailed view
- Assets: Fixed bug that prevented Asset Type fields from being saved
- Assets: Fixed bug that caused the date field to start blank
- Assets: Fixed bug that showed an invalid due date when using the 'on expiry' option for a maintenance task
- Communications: Fixed bug that sent out Actions summary when 'Do not receive' was selected
- Documents: Fixed bug that prevented the 'Use Filename' option from working when there was an apostrophe in the name
- Accounts: Fixed bug that prevented password reset emails from sending
- Accounts: Fixed bug that created error message when creating an account through a registration link
- Accounts: Fixed bug that allowed user to delete an account photo with the permission to do so
- People: Fixed bug that caused incorrect expiration date on certifications submitted from Moodle
- People: Fixed bug that failed to assign certification roles for registration links of existing accounts
- People: Fixed bug that produced incorrect expiration date when editing a submitted certification
- People: Added options for sending emails of approved and declined certifications: the certified user, the certified user's supervisor, and/or the person who submitted the certification
- Assets: Fixed bug that prevented users with certification role access from viewing maintenance log files
- Accounts: Added a new permission that allows a user to edit their own account information
- Accounts: Added the ability to lock fields to override permission for user to edit their own account information
- Accounts: Added a new permission that allows users to edit and delete comments on accounts
- Accounts: Added confirmation notices after most actions in KAStrack->Accounts (e.g., Archive/Un-archive, Add/Remove Access Level, Add supervisors, etc.)
- Accounts: All emails are now sent through the communications module, which means that users can select whether emails should be sent in digest form
- Meetings: Added two new reports to show meeting attendance linked to View Report in tables of meetings
- Meetings: Integrated Meetings module with Reports modules, which makes Meetings available when creating custom reports
- Meetings: Added the ability to track non-KAStrack users as participants in meetings
- Meetings: Added a popup when clicking on the number of participants in a meeting to display the list of participants
- People: Added a popup showing detailed information about outstanding certifications required and time/cost to train to the table of users when editing users associated with a role
- People: Added a new permission that allows users to edit and delete comments on user certifications that are not their own
- People: Added a button to show the history of who has edited a comment
- People: Added list of existing comments and ability to add new comments when editing a submitted certification
- People: Added clickable comment icons to list of submitted certifications requiring approval that shows comments with the ability to edit and delete
- People: Added competency to QR code user reports in People->Administration->Accounts
- People: Added a confirmation notice to the top of the page after submitted certifications are approved or declined
- People: Added drag and drop for uploading attachments when editing a certification and changed the form so that removing an attachment is undone if the form is cancelled
- People: Added description when submitting a certification of when the certification will become blue, yellow, or red based on the expiration date
- Actions: Added ability to expand and collapse groups
- Actions: Added ability to add a new action directly to a group
- Actions: Added ability to update the status/assigned-to directly from the dashboard
- Actions: Added feature where an action will disappear when marked as completed
- Actions: Added feature that automatically creates a comment with upload details when someone attaches a file to an action
- Actions: Added ability to change action status from the action’s information page
- Actions: Added ability to group actions by due date
- Actions: Added ability to bulk edit action items on 'Manage Actions' page
- Actions: Added buttons to expand all and collapse all actions
- Actions: Added option to view completed actions
- Actions: Added ability to select workflow per action
- Actions: Added ability to assign certification role to 'Interested Parties' field
- Assets: Added ability for 'Cost and Time Summary' to include components
- Assets: Added number as an asset type field type
- Assets: Turned 'one-time' tasks back to active when deleting the logged maintenance task
- Assets: Added ability to see deferred notes on Dashboard and My Assets pages
- Assets: Added default asset fields to the 'view' popup display
- Assets: Updated file list when uploading a file to a completed task in the log
- Assets: Added ability to change order of fields under asset types
- Assets: Added 'Log maintenance/task' 'Log Fault', and 'Log Data icons to the Manage Assets screen
- Assets: Added option to customize expiration date (On expiry)
- Documents: Added buttons to expand and collapse all groups
- Documents: Introduced framework to play video files for future release
- Communications: Added the ability to switch on/off per site
- Communications: Added ability to select default communication settings for newly created accounts
- Communications: Added ability to manage communication options for other accounts
- Accounts: Added an explanation of what numbers mean in parentheses in KAStrack Dashboard module widgets
- Accounts: Updated the favicon icon that shows up in browser tabs
- Accounts: Removed 'KAStrack is a subsidiary of Safety-Intelligence' phrase from footer
- People: Updated descriptions when editing certifications to make it more clear when submitted certifications turn blue and yellow
- People: Added “select all” checkboxes when creating shared reports to select all users for a role
- People: Added a clickable icon in the training matrix to make it clear when a certification has attachments
- People: Added counts of associated users to the table of roles at People->Roles
- People: Added information about whether batch submission is enabled and for what number of roles to certification description
- People: Changed all links to Moodle courses to open in a new tab
- People: Updated 'People' link in Moodle to link back to KAStrack
- Actions: Updated graphic for workflow status selections
- Actions: Changed 'Comments' to 'Actions Taken/Comments' when viewing an action's information page
- Actions: Made assignee visible on the actions home page
- Actions: Moved 'Manage Actions' to admin and renamed 'Home' to 'Actions'
- Actions: Changed '+' icon to 'file-o' for adding a new action in a group.
- Actions: Alphabetized group list when adding new actions from home page
- Actions: Added title of current workflow on 'Manage Statuses' page
- Actions: Changed action color to green when completed
- Actions: Added ability to use a non-integer for an action number
- Actions: Added 'Show all actions' option to dropdown menu on Actions dashboard
- Assets: Changed the 'x' to a 'garbage can' icon in the maintenance log display
- Assets: Alphabetized list of Asset Types when editing the asset
- Assets: Removed 'X' on maintenance tasks that are not deferred and replaced with 'no'
- Assets: Added additional information about logged faults in the log history (who logged the fault, who edited it, who deferred it, who fixed it)
- Assets: Removed assignment of user for new components when they are already assigned to the parent
- Assets: Changed 'Notes' to 'Additional Information' when entering a maintenance task
- Assets: Changed 'Notes' to 'Notes from Maintenance/Task' when completing maintenance
- Assets: Added the phrase 'No maintenance / tasks exist' when selecting 'Copy another maintenance schedule' and no other tasks exist for that asset
- Assets: Added 'Decimal Places' field to popup display when viewing asset type field type (number)
- Assets: When logging maintenance, changed the performed date to start as blank and added a today button to put in the current day / Defaulted the time to 23:59:59
- Assets: Optimized Dashboard and My Assets pages to increase speed
- Assets: Added component name to meter drop-down menu when recording asset data
- Documents: Aligned columns between groups on home page
- Documents: Added a permission to delete comments on documents
- Communications: Added salutation to email
- Communications: Forced all fields to 'Do not change' when editing account settings
- Meetings: Fixed bugs having to do with adding the same participant to a meeting more than once, allowing archived users to be added to meetings, and displaying meetings that have archived or deleted users as participants
- People: Fixed a bug that occurred when navigating to a user’s Submit Certifications page if no certifications are available to be submitted
- People: Fixed a bug that occurred when attempting to override user certification expiration dates to change to “Never Expires”
- People: Fixed a bug that prevented competency attachments from being displayed on the training matrix
- People: Fixed a bug that prevented autocompletion of expiration date when editing the completion date of a competency
- People: Fixed bugs related to archived/deleted users on shared reports
- Actions: Fixed bug that made the group count disappear after switching filter
- Actions: Fixed bug that put actions out of order when adding new actions on the Manage Actions page
- Actions: Fixed bug that hid 'New status' button for a custom workflow
- Actions: Fixed bug that prevented status assignment when adding new group from actions dashboard
- Actions: Fixed bug that failed to autocomplete 'Action Number' and 'Warn before (days)' fields when adding new action
- Actions: Fixed bug that hid the assignee when viewing the action information page
- Actions: Fixed bug that hid listed permissions in 'view' pop-up box under module levels
- Actions: Fixed error when copying workflow
- Assets: Fixed bug that hid maintenance tasks in the 'view' popup box when not assigned to asset
- Assets: Fixed bug that created error when switching asset types
- Assets: Fixed a bug that showed archived users assigned to tasks
- Assets: Fixed a bug that showed a blank user assigned to an asset when that user had been deleted
- Assets: Fixed bug that altered the formatting when going to the components page from 'My Assets'
- Assets: Fixed a bug that allowed defer dates to be in the past
- Assets: Fixed a bug that hid the 'deferred' checkbox when editing the maintenance task
- Assets: Fixed bug that allowed employees to have access to the Manage Assets tab
- Assets: Fixed bug that created error message when saving invalid format for the asset type field (date)
- Assets: Fixed bug that displayed an expired task (red) on the dashboard for an asset when the user was only assigned to the component of the asset
- Assets: Fixed bug that failed to update task when following another task which is edited
- Assets: Fixed bug that created an error message when an employee tried to log maintenance
- Assets: Fixed bug that prevented decimals from being logged
- Communications: Fixed bug that created an error on access levels page
- Communications: Fixed incorrect URL in footer of email
- People: Fixed a bug filtering users included in People reports sent through the Communications module
- People: Fixed the dropdown filter in the header to filter by supervisor’s employees on the People->Reports page
- Documents: Added ability to title the document name the same as the file name with one click
- Accounts: Moved user/role autocomplete function out of Meetings module so that all modules can access it even if the Meetings module is not active
- Assets: Added files icon in the log for completed maintenance.
- Documents: Sorted documents alphabetically
- Meetings: Fixed audit logging of create/delete/edit meetings
- Assets: Fixed bug that allowed a user assigned to a sub-component to see maintenance items in the main component.
- Assets: When deleting a maintenance item with an attachment, this bug removed the attachment from another maintenance item logged at the same time.
- Assets: Fixed a bug that incorrectly copied meter information when copying an asset
- Assets: Fixed a bug that showed incorrect color for asset when a component had a fault which was still usable.
- Assets: Fixed an issue where a deleted completed maintenance task was not showing as opened again.
- Assets: Fixed a bug that showed asset-type fields blank in the edit popup display when opened from the parent component page.
- Documents: Fixed bug that prevented group from being saved on initial upload
- Documents: Fixed broken tag filter
- Documents: Fixed "Download all documents requiring action" button.
- Accounts: Added ability to import custom fields and re-import existing accounts with detailed error detection and reporting
- Accounts: Self-registration notifications with option to require approval
- Accounts: Require unique email address or auto-generate one if none is provided
- Accounts: Bulk archive/delete accounts
- People: Adjusted expiration dates so that certifications are not red until the day after expiration
- People: Email notifications to employee when certifications are approved
- People: Added Users With Certification NOT Required table and a column that lists attachments to Certification->Associated Users
- People: Warn user when they are about to hide a certification from themselves
- Documents: Added groups to allow for organization of documents
- Accounts: Move People user info page to KAStrack user info page
- Accounts: Change format of registration profiles from tabs to table
- Accounts: Added a loading graphic for new user registration
- People: Adjusted expiration dates on shared reports so that reports are still available on the date of expiration and redirect gracefully when expired report links are accessed
- Assets: Changed wording of 'Access Roles' to 'Access Levels'
- Documents: Added link to documents needing review/acknowledgement to the module summary on the KAStrack dashboard
- Documents: Changed wording of 'Access Roles' to 'Access Levels'
- People: Fixed the View Supervised Users button to expand all rows in matrix
- Actions: Fixed bug that prevented searching by account name when assigning assets
- Actions: Removed unnecessary 'x' buttons next to users assigned to access levels
- Actions: Fixed bug where database failed to be created for Actions Module with new servers
- Assets: Fixed the supervisor page to load properly
- Assets: Fixed bug that allowed a user to manage all assets under a parent component when assigned to one sub-component.
- Assets: Fixed errors in the "Follow another maintenance's schedule" feature
- Assets: Fixed bug that didn't allow a new trigger to be saved when switching from "Follow another maintenance's schedule"
- Assets: Fixed a bug that incorrectly copied following maintenance tasks when copying the asset
- Assets: Fixed colors to show yellow and red at the proper times for assets
- Assets: Fixed bug that showed the
coding instead of a line break
- Assets: Fixed a bug that allows an asset to move underneath itself making the asset not visible
- Assets: Fixed bug that prevented assets from being moved
- Assets: Removed unnecessary 'x' buttons next to users assigned to access levels
- Assets: Fixed bug that displayed archived assets when in the "Move" popup box
- Documents: Fixed bug that prevented the download of a document
- Documents: Fixed bug that prevented searching by account name when assigning documents
- Communications: Fixed bug that sent reports to archived users
- KAStrack: Allow admins to add custom fields to store
additional account information
- KAStrack: Added ability to export accounts in csv/Excel format
- KAStrack: Module access is determined by Access Levels and
removed the Module Access section from the Admin area
- Actions: Added the supervisor page
- Actions: Added page to provide details for communications module
- Actions: Add permission for comments and prevent observers from adding comments
- Assets: Added the supervisor page
- Assets: Added page to provide details for communications module
- Assets: Added Asset Types
- Documents: Added the supervisor page
- Documents: Added page to provide details for communications module
- People: Added drag and drop certification uploads to tables on
User page and to user certification submission forms
- KAStrack: Made email address required for all accounts, but
auto-generate one if none is provided.
- KAStrack: Changed “Action Tracker” to “Actions” everywhere
- KAStrack: Changed “Users” to “Accounts” everywhere
- KAStrack: Changed “Access Roles” to “Access Levels”
- KAStrack: Added links to certifications listed in People
- KAStrack: Removed company option from Registration Profiles
- KAStrack: Sort Registration Profiles alphabetically
- KAStrack: Hide “archive” button for logged in user’s account
- KAStrack: Created a background process to speed up site
performance by queuing some time-consuming operations
such as notifying modules of changes made by other modules
- Actions: Updated the dashboard to include supervised users
- Actions: Updated the look and feel of the dashboard page
- Assets: Updated the dashboard to include supervised users
- Assets: Updated the look and feel of the dashboard page
- Assets: Updated maintenance/task rules to allow for 0 day warnings (go yellow in the morning of the due date)
- Assets: Added text to show when the maintenance/task will change state based on the rule
- Assets: Updated asset logs to show attachments in the listing
- Assets: Updated to allow viewing the log of completed corrective maintenance items
- Assets: Updated "Maintenance" to "Maintenance / Tasks"
- Assets: Added defer details to deferred assets on the assets dashboard
- Documents: Updated the dashboard to include supervised users
- Documents: Updated the look and feel of the dashboard page
- Meetings: Sort meetings in tables by date
- People: Changed links in the training matrix to point to User’s
certification page to more easily upload new certifications
- People: Display the current module (“People”) in the header
- People: Added a “select all” option for selecting roles in
certification batch submission settings
- People: Improved the load time for People reports, especially
for reports with many expired or due certifications
- People: Blank user certification comments can no longer be
- KAStrack: Fixed a bug that allowed Admins to assign users
KAStrack internal access levels
- Assets: Bugfix to allow saving when the maintenance type changes from corrective to regular
- Documents: Fixed bug where archived users were being shown
- Meetings: Fixed a bug that made Host a Meeting button break
when an assigned certification role for meeting participants
KAStrack: Added a summary widget for Competency to the KAStrack Dashboard.
KAStrack: Added a summary widget for the Learning Management System (LMS) to the KAStrack Dashboard.
KAStrack: Added an option to turn off logging.
People: Added support for selecting course teachers in certifications.
People: Users with a required certification are now automatically added as students to corresponding Moodle courses.
People: Moodle users, courses, and users’ course roles are now automatically synced with KAStrack users and certifications in the background.
KAStrack: Updated username character restrictions to match Moodle’s internal username character restrictions to avoid potential issue of Moodle user not being created.
KAStrack: Consolidated scripts that run in the background to ensure that all servers and all databases are included in background tasks like sending supervisor reports, backups, syncing, etc.
KAStrack: Logs table now starts sorted with most recent entries displayed first.
KAStrack: Added pagination to the Logs table to show 10, 20, 50, or 100 entries at a time.
KAStrack: Added a warning message when attempting to delete a registration profile.
People: Changed the name of the Certifications tab in the Users section to either “My Certifications” (for the logged-in user) or “User Certifications” to avoid confusion with “Certifications” tab in main navigation.
People: Users can now see certifications if at least one of their access roles is allowed to see it instead of hiding certifications from users if any of their access roles was not allowed to see it.
KAStrack: Improved support for double quotes in user first and last names
KAStrack: Fixed the cancel button on the Import Accounts page
People: Fixed a bug that prevented user from being listed on the Associated Users tab for some certifications.
People: Fixed a bug that prevented user names from being displayed in the Creator column for Shared Reports
People: Fixed several bugs that caused layout issues in the certification matrix.
Moodle: Updated links in the header to make sure that they point to the correct KAStrack installation
- New Meetings Module allows users to track meeting attendees
- Created scripts to automate Moodle upgrades
- Upgraded to latest version of Moodle 3.3.x
- KAStrack: Fixed the update script to handle new modules and new
KAStrack: Fixed a bug that gave some users access to the Users tab who should not have access
People: Adjusted default Supervisor permissions to match permissions prior to the release of 6.0, including the addition of "Can edit user tags", "Can assign user to roles", and "Can manage report visibility"
People: Fixed a bug that caused errors when submitting competency
KAStrack: Major updates to access roles and permissions model. Each module can have a customizable set of Module Roles that can be assigned to KAStrack-level Access Roles. Users are assign KAStrack-level Access Roles and get permissions based on associated Module Roles.
People: Added Moodle Admin permission option to People Module Roles
- KAStrack: Fixed some bugs in the display of audit logs
- KAStrack: Fixed a bug that prevented registration tabs from being displayed
- KAStrack: Fixed a bug that prevented the archived accounts tab from being displayed
- KAStrack: Fixed a bug that prevented admins from being able to set user passwords
- People: Fixed formatting of the certification matrix
- People: Fixed a bug changing the expiration date of certifications
- People: Fixed a bug changing the expiration date when batch submitting certifications
- People: Fixed a bug that sometimes caused errors when submitting certifications
- People: Fixed a bug adding attachments when submitting certifications
- KAStrack: New user self-registration
Default registration profile can be set up to add access
roles and certification roles to new users
- Added support for multiple registration profiles with
different registration URLs
- Added ability to select supervisors for default
registration and registration profiles
If user is already registered, access roles, certification
roles, and supervisors are added to that user
KAStrack: Added a link to People User page in People module
- People: Added Outstanding Requirements section to People
- People: Added button to expand all supervisors on training
matrix that was missing if there is only one company displayed
in the matrix
- People: Updated training matrix style to handle long
certification names that sometimes caused the first user row to
be cut off
- KAStrack: Fixed a bug that made it impossible to create new
- KAStrack: Fixed a bug in the Moodle update process that
prevented background tasks from being performed in Moodle
such as sending completed course certifications to People
- People: Fixed a bug that made it impossible to edit submitted
certifications if instructors are not tracked
- People: Fixed a bug that sometimes made it impossible to save
changes to batch submission permissions when editing a
People: Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented expiration dates
from being calculated properly when submitting a certification
- People: Fixed a bug in Moodle that prevented changes to access roles permissions from being saved
People: New user certifications can be saved without being
People: Submitted certifications can be edited by submitting
user or by approvers. Approvers have the ability to make changes to
submitted certification and attachments before
- People: Email reports now include the subdomain that sent the
- People: Updated logo
- People: Certifications have a new permission: hide from QR
- People: QR report URL updated
- People: Added link to Moodle in header dropdown and on
table of certifications
People: Fixed a bug that prevented attachments from being
uploaded on batch certification submissions
People: Batch submission of user certifications. Batch submission allows a user to submit user
certifications for multiple users in a single form (e.g.,
participants of a safety meeting). Certifications have a new option “Allow batch
submission” where certification roles can be given
access to the new User -> Batch Submit Certifications
- People: Moodle site admins are now automatically updated
when access roles are edited or when an access role is
added/removed from a user.
- People: Fixed a bug that caused Account Info page to show all
users’ status as Hidden
- People: Fixed a bug that caused all archived user certifications
to show up multiple times on User -> Certification page
KAStrack: Updated backup scripts to backup all databases
including Assets and Training
KAStrack: Fixed two-factor authentication for admin site
- KAStrack: Fixed email bug that prevented emails from being
sent when using Forgot Password and Set as Temporary
- People: Fixed a bug that made Moodle inaccessible to new
- People: Fixed the feature that auto-submits certifications when
Moodle course is completed.
- People: Email notification for declined certification now
correctly fills in certification name.
- People: Fixed a bug when user submits certification, has
permission to approve the certification, but has at least one
role that is not allowed to see the certification.
KAStrack: Admin passwords cannot be changed on
KAStrack: Become user and set password now uses admin
KAStrack: Fixed a bug that showed up when trying to change
username in Edit Account Info
People: Improved form error handling when adding a KASE
People: Fixed a bug that made it impossible to add more than
one requirement to a role
People: Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the wrong
expiration date to show on User Certifications list
People: Added redirects to fix old QR code URLs
People: Fixed a bug that made Moodle inaccessible on the new
- People: Updated email notifications for due/overdue certifications, competencies, and kases to go to all users that should receive them rather than only users with the Employee role.
- People: Synched all Moodle training users and courses with KAStrack users and certifications to make training module available on all live sites.
- People: Added error messages to Add Certification form.
- People: Better error handling on Add Instructor form.
- People: Better error handling on Submit KASE form.
- People: Changed the home page in People for users who are not supervisors to their user page instead of the training matrix.
- People: Better user experience for adding multiple role requirements to a role.
- KAStrack: Fixed a bug that sometimes made it impossible to delete a user certification.
- KAStrack: Fixed a bug that sometimes made it impossible to approve a user certification.
- KAStrack: Fixed a bug that prevented forgotten password reset from saving the new password.
- People: Fixed multiple bugs with email reports.
- Fixed a bug that prevented reports from being sent out.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong set of users to be included on reports.
- People: Fixed a bug that prevented creation of new instructors.
- People: Fixed the URL to View User Report in People Administration.
- People: Fixed a bug in Administration -> Account Configurations that caused only one user access role to be displayed per user.
- People: Fixed a bug that occurred when trying to Edit Company Roles from a Company page.
- People: Fixed a bug that prevented comments from being saved correctly on User -> User Info page.
- People: Fixed cancel button on Certifications -> Add Certification
- People: Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Create New Tag option for segment to disappear when adding tags on KASE creation form.
- People: Fixed a bug that added incorrect tags to Users when creating a new tag to a user on User -> User Roles.
- People: Fixed link to shared reports in Reports -> Shared Reports.
- People: Fixed links to certifications in User -> Required Certifications.
- People: Fixed links to roles on Company page.
- People: Fixed link from logged in user name to direct to logged in user's user page.
- Assets: Various bug fixes
- Initial release of Assets module.
- The original KASTrack module has been renamed to People.
- Created an admin site/module for cross-domain KAStrack administration tasks.
- Includes subdomain creation, which now installs both People and Assets.
- KAStrack admin account creation and administration.
- Implemented two-factor authentication, which requires admin users to click a link in an email the first time they log in on a device.
- Auto-logins allow admin users to automatically log in to subdomains from the admin site.
- Subdomain access can be set for each admin user.
- Admin users can become other users from the Administration section on any subdomain.
o Added a banner in KAStrack that allows admin users to switch back to their account if they have become another user.
- New design for module navigation on KAStrack and People with a link to KAStrack and a dropdown that lists all modules.
- Added error checking when importing users from CSV files. Also added notices after importing users that indicate how many users were imported and which lines, if any, could not be imported.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused a redirect to Moodle after logging in.
- Fixed a bug that kept users logged in to Moodle after logging out of KAStrack.
- Fixed a bug that made it so users were not forced to reset their password after a temporary password reset.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to add new instructors to People.
- Fixed a few small bugs having to do with submitting blank forms throughout the site.
- Module summaries added to the KASTrack dashboard.
- Moodle installed on live sites.
- Moodle courses can be synced to KASTrack certifications with a single button click. Extraneous courses are deleted, existing courses are updated to match certification details, and missing courses are added and linked.
- Moodle users can be synced to KASTrack users with a single button click. Extraneous users are deleted, existing users are updated to match KASTrack users, and missing users are added and linked.
- All users are now shown the OMS dashboard when logged in rather than sending non-supervisors to KASTrack.
- Existing submitted certification attachments are no longer deleted on Moodle course completions.
- Added links to all modules in KASTrack header so users do not have to go back to OMS to access them.
- Upgraded Moodle to the latest version and implemented a process to make future upgrades simpler.
- When editing tags to a user, tags are now added if they are selected in the drop down even if the user does not click Add Tag.
- Added support for Moodle
- Users created/edited in KASTrack are also created/edited in Moodle.
- Certifications created/edited in KASTrack are also created/edited in Moodle.
- Plug-in for Moodle to update KASTrack when courses are completed.
- Authentication plug-in for Moodle to use KASTrack logins.
- Added CSV import option for users.
- Implemented KASTrack API so that other modules are able to access user certification phase information.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the ability to delete certification roles.
- Current certifications not showing up correctly on user certification list.
- Current certifications not showing up correctly on user report.
- Current certifications not showing up correctly on individual user certification page.
- Current certifications not showing up correctly on user role page.
- Current certifications not showing up correctly on Print Report pages.
- Cancel button went to wrong user for submit user certification form.
- Submit certification page was showing initial info when it should be showing refresher information.
- No longer showing non-kastrack users in list of potential delegates.
- Added support for enabling Asset Tracker in OMS.
- Added user-level control of module access.
- Added QR codes for User Reports.
- Fixed a security issue that allowed some hidden reports to be shown on Shared Reports.
- Made the login page responsive for viewing on mobile devices.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some users from being shown on the training matrix depending on the supervisor hierarchy.
- User photos can now be deleted when editing user info.
- Logged out users are now taken to the page they attempted to visit when the log in rather than the homepage.
- Users are no longer logged out if they change their username.
- Fixed a bug that prevented second-tier and deeper employees from being listed alphabetically by last name on the training matrix.
- Resolved errors that occured when submitting comments on user certifications.
- Fixed broken form validation
- On the assessment and add/edit certification forms, fields that must be numeric give an error if the entry is non-numeric.
- On the edit user form, only images are allowed to be uploaded as user photo.
- On the edit company info form, only images are allowed to be uploaded as the company logo.
- All fields that are marked as required now give an error message if they are not filled out.
- Account role names can now be edited.
- Fixed error messages that appeared when editing a user's KASE.
- Addressed several bugs that made it difficult to change email report settings.
- A new Overall Management System (OMS) was created, which will allow users to access multiple tracking and support modules with a single login
- Log ins are handled seamlessly by OMS
- There is an OMS Dashboard with links to available modules, such as Kastrack and Asset Tracker.
- Account creation and administration is handled by OMS with relevant links that pass between Kastrack and OMS seamlessly with appropriate notices appearing at the top of the page when forms are submitted successfully.
- All non-Kastrack-specific user account information is now edited through OMS
- Module-specific user setup is done within the specific module (e.g., Kastrack)
- Added refresher courses to certifications
- An option has been added to certifications to include refresher course information including the training time, cost, notification intervals, and duration refresher course certifications are valid
- If available, refresher course values will be used across the site if an existing certification has been submitted and approved.
- Added Print Report option, which prints lists of existing and required certifications for selected users on the Kastrack Users page.
Improved the interface for editing kastrack-specific user settings including multiple roles and filtering disallowed supervisors from supervisor options.
Fixed a bug that broke the dynamic search and ordering of the active and archived account tables for some users.
- Added support for recording certification instructors
- If the instructors features is turned on, instructors can be created in the All Certifications area
- When submitting a certification, a list of instrutors is available to be added to the certification record
- Associated instructor information is listed everywhere that user certifications are listed
- The training matrix was made more readable by dynamically filtering roles to which no users are assigned
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to update user settings without changing the username
- Added the ability to add attachments to KASE segments
- Increased maximum file upload size from 2MB to 50MB for all forms
- Added the ability to add/remove attachments on all forms that allow attachments by listing existing attachments in those forms, including user certifications, user assessments, segments, and company settings
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to upload attachments when submitting a user KASE
- Fixed a bug that caused errors when user KASE form is submitted with missing required fields
- Added error checking on all forms that allow file upload to alert users when file attachments exceed the maximum allowed file upload size
- Improvements to the training matrix and shared reports
- KASE name links in modals link to appropriate user KASE page so that KASE can be edited (user KASE page) or submitted (submit KASE page)
- Assessment column is now hidden on training matrix and on shared reports if no users are required to have the assessment
- Clicking on a certification cell in a supervisor row of the matrix expands the supervisor to show supervised user rows
- Added Overdue and Expired assessments to the user modals in the training matrix
- Added titles to all the modals in the training matrix
- All links in assessments table on user report pages now open information in a modal and all links within those modals load content in the modal. This is necessary because the user reports can be accessed without being logged in. Only public information is displayed in modals.
- Added an option to view any account role's permissions from the Account Roles page in the Administration section
- If a user tag is selected when editing tags, but not explicitly added, saving the form still adds the tag
- Modified the user interface for adding segments when creating or editing KASEs to improve user experience
- Added "Required" column to the table of segments on user KASE page to indicate whether a segment is required for the user. Segments are required for a user if they meet the following conditions and are part of a KASE that is part of a role assessment for a role that the user is assigned. The segment must either be marked as "global" or they must be marked as "specific" and have at least one tag that matches a user tag.
- On submit KASE page, the drop down list of KASEs has been replaced with a full table of KASEs that includes an indication of whether a particular KASE is required for the user
- Clicking "Hide" or "Show" on Account Configurations is now done inline without reloading or redirecting the page
- Added a help icon next to suggested score on user assessment score modal
- Email addresses are now validated and must be unique on account creation and user info forms
- Assessments table is being correctly populated on the user report pages
- Deleting a kase now also deletes any associations between that kase and role assessments
- All expired/overdue KASEs that are required are now showing up on email reports where they were not showing up if there was nothing on file
- Resolved warning notices on Quick Edit Supervisor modal in account configuration section
- Resolved warning notices on user report page when not logged in
- Added tracking of KASE assessments in three phases: valid, overdue, or expired
- Assessments are associated with roles and may be required for any role. A score can be associated with a user for an applicable assessment.
- Assessments consist of KASEs, which are areas of assessment. A score can be associated with a user for an applicable KASE.
- KASEs consist of segments. A score can be associated with a user for an applicable segment along with file attachments. Segments either apply to all users in an assessment ("global" segments) or only users with a matching tag ("specific" segments). This supports the ability to have assessments with elements that are shared across users as well as elements that may be specific to certain users based on location, experience, or other characteristics that may affect the content of an assessment.
- KASEs only apply to users who are in a role that requires the KASE as part of its assessment. In order for a KASE to apply to a user, it must also have at least one segment that is "global" or a "specific" segment with a tag matching one of the user's tags.
- Either competency or assessments can be tracked, but not both. Kastrack staff has the ability to choose between competency tracking, assessment tracking, or neither. All data is preserved if tracking mode is changed.
- Added assessments to reports
- Added assessments to training matrix. Indicates whether an assessment is required and the phase of required assessments. Required assessments are counted in the summary counts ("due", "overdue", "expired") for companies and roles as well as the summaries of supervisors.
- Added assessments to shared reports with the same features as the training matrix
- Added overdue and expired assessment KASEs to supervisor reports
- New "Assessments" section available in main navigation
- Lists all KASEs with links to KASE pages
- New KASEs can be added and configured here
- Added KASE pages
- Allows KASE to be edited, including adding and removing KASE segments, entering whether a KASE expires and the time it takes to perform the assessment, configuring email notifications about expiring KASEs, and deleting the KASE
- Includes a list of role assessments that require the KASE
- Includes a list of users associated with the KASE (i.e., users with roles that require the KASE)
- Added user assessments to user roles page
- Displays assessment phase and score
- Provides links to full user assessment pages for the user, which include the ability to edit the user assessement
- User assessment pages provide links to user KASE pages, which provide the ability to edit the user KASE
- Added new permissions related to KASE assessments
- Options to allow users in a given role to submit assessments for themselves, their supervised users, or all users in a given tool role
- Options to allow users in a given role to approve and delete assessments for themselves, their supervised users, or all users in a given tool role
- Option to allow users in a given role to edit user tags in order to associate users with KASE segments
- Options to allow users in a given role to view, edit, create and delete assessments, KASEs, and segments
- Note: permissions for submitting assessments to supervised users are not given automatically to delegated supervisors
- Implemented assessment KASE privacy
- KASEs can be hidden from reports
- KASEs can be hidden from specific tool roles
- Implemented tags to associate users with specific KASEs/segments
- Tags must be unique and can be created wherever they can be assigned to a user or a segment
- Added ability to edit user tags on the user roles page
- Added ability to edit segment tags on the KASE page when adding or editing a KASE
- Switched "Users" and "Reports" tabs
- Unique names are now required for certifications
- Fixed typos in password reset email
- Fixed several bugs that sometimes caused bad information to show on user report pages
- Fixed a number of bugs that kept some information from being visible on the site, including some expiration dates for certifications
- Added support for user photos, which are displayed on the user info pages and the user report pages
- Added Kastrack "internal" roles that are hidden from normal users. These roles will allow Kastrack staff to access and debug Kastrack sites without cluttering user lists
- Added Kastrack Settings to the Settings section to allow Kastrack staff to adjust site settings
- Changed supervisor summary counts in the Matrix to reflect only unique due/overdue/expired counts of any supervised users. This avoids double-counting when a supervisor oversees two other supervisors who supervise the same user
- Added asterisks next to required fields in all forms throughout the site
- Multiple supervisors can now be added when creating a new user
- Added ability in Account Configuration to set new password directly for users with option to make it a temporary password that must be changed when the user logs in
- Simplified layout of the Administration section
- Moved Role Permissions tab to Accounts section
- Moved all account configuration options (including supervisor setup, user roles setup, archive user) to an Account Configurations tab. Also includes quick edit options for supervisors and user roles
- A simple list of users with summary info is provided on the Active Accounts tab
- Fixed a bug that caused some hidden users to show up in the Matrix
- Fixed a bug that caused the user filter at the top of the page to incorrectly filter users that should not have been filtered
- Fixed a bug that caused "Hide Supervised Users" on the Matrix to not collapse 2nd tier and deeper supervisors
- Fixed a bug in expanding/collapsing supervisors on the Matrix that sometimes caused rows to disappear
- Fixed some bugs in the print layout of some pages including the individual user info page
- Fixed miscellaneous permissions bugs that occur when unusual sets of permissions are added to a user role
- Fixed a bug that caused some information to be missing from some certification info modals on the user report page.
- Added Supervisor View to the training matrix
- This hierarchical view provides summaries of supervisors and all of their supervised users whether direct reports or the direct reports of a supervised user.
- This view can be shown with all certifications listed or with certifications grouped into roles, where summaries are provided at the company, role, and certification level.
- Supervisors are listed first, followed by any users that do not have a supervisor.
- Added cost of training tracking
- New, optional cost field for each certification
- Cost for completing all certification requirements for a role is displayed in Role Info view.
- Cost for completing remaining certification requirements for a role is displayed for each user when editing users assigned to a Role.
- Added mobile view of public User Report pages
- Improved matrix and report navigation
- Added matrix settings to pick Role vs. Certification View (whether to display certifications grouped by role) and Supervisor vs. User View (whether to display users grouped by supervisor)
- Added Reports to the main navigation with improved subnavigation between supervisor reports and shared reports
- Improved supervisor administration so supervisors can be assigned to users easily
- Renamed "Settings" to "Account Settings" to avoid confusion with Administration->Settings
- Renamed Administration->Access Roles to Administration->Permissions
- User experience for submitted/declined competency on User page improved and made similar to the user experience for submitted/declined certifications
- User names in the Administration section now link to User Info rather than User Certifications
- Delegated supervisors are given permission to approve/decline submitted certifications and competency from their delegated users
- Assigning a supervisor is no longer required when creating a user account
- Users are not allowed to supervise any user that supervises them or supervises another user that supervises them to avoid creating any loops in the supervisor hierarchy
- User is removed from list of potential delegate supervisors because it does not make sense for users to delegate to themselves.
- The correct list of potential supervisors is now displayed based on the selected user role when creating a user account
- Added dynamic permissions system
- Access roles can be managed under ADMINISTRATION->ACCESS ROLES
- New access roles can be created with custom permissions
- Existing access roles other than the Admin role can be fine tuned
- Allows customization of permissions for supervised users separate from permissions for non-supervised users
- Includes the ability to set whether users in an access role are allowed to submit and/or approve their own certifications and competency
- Users may have more than one access role and permissions are additive
- Supervisors can now delegate their supervised users to other supervisors
- Allows delegated supervisor access to additional supervised users including the ability approve/reject submitted certifications and competency
- Delegation can be managed on the Delegation tab in the settings section
- The supervisor who delegated access will show up on the list of supervisors in the drop-down filter that is in the header on most pages
- Added privacy settings for competency
- Competency can be selectively hidden from users depending on their access role
- Competency can be hidden from shared reports
- Updated privacy settings for certifications
- Certifications can be selectively hidden from users depending on their access role
- Certifications can be hidden from shared reports
- Site-wide design refresh to ensure that all elements have consistent style and code structure.
- Restructured the admin area into multiple sections with consistent sets of admin actions
- Restructured the settings area into separate tabs
- Restructured the individual user certification page to be more intuitive
- Automatically approve certifications if the user submitting a certification has permission to approve it
- Error message added if date is entered in the incorrect format
- Added edit role name functionality
- Added ability to change email addresses
- Fixed search box overlapping color legend on smaller screen sizes
- Added history of certifications to user certification page and reordered certifications and competency by latest completion date
- Made it easier to delete users by archiving current accounts, and permanently deleting accounts from the Archived Accounts page
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the header of the training matrix to have the wrong number of columns
- Prevent child certifications from being added to a certification more than once
- Prevent supervisors from being able to supervise themselves
- Fixed a broken link in the "hidden user" notice that takes you to a page to unhide the user
- Fixed a bug that caused user certifications to not show up if they were approved by a user that no longer exists
- Automatically use the most recently completed competency or certification as the "current" competency or certificadtion
- Previously, the most recently uploaded certificate was used as the current certificate.
- Using the most recently completed certificate means that older certificates can be uploaded at any time while maintaining the active certificate for reports.
- Added ability to archive user
- Archived users do not show up on reports, in email notifications or anywhere on the site other than the Archived Accounts list in the Admin Center
- Archived users do not show up anywhere on the site other than the Archived Accounts list in the Admin Center
- Added ability to edit certification role names
- Added error messages to date fields if entry format is not recognized
- Added archive of prior certifications to user certifications page
- Fixed a bug that made it difficult to read the training matrix on mobile devices.
- Added public pages to display each user’s certifications
- Only displays certificiations that are allowed on shared reports
- URL available on the the User Reports tab in the Admin Center
- Added print function and printer-friendly versions of user, role, and report pages.
- Added ability to enter role requirements when adding or editing roles.
- Added total training time to each role and total remaining training time for each user to get required certifications for a role.
- Added ability to add attachments when emailing reports.
- Added ability to upload a brochure/info attachment that can easily be attached
- Multiple attachments can be added in addition to the brochure/info attachment
- Employees must have at least one supervisor.
- When adding a new employee, a list of supervisors is available and a supervisor must be selected.
- Supervisor access role cannot be removed if that supervisor has assigned employees. Employees must first be reassigned to another supervisor.
- Employee/supervisor links cannot be broken if the employee does not have another supervisor.
- Email reports now cover only the employees of a supervisor instead of all employees in a company
- If available, certifications and competencies are now unarchived if the current approved certification or competency is deleted. This includes attached files and comments.
- For child/parent certifications, whichever expires the latest is used to determine phase and expiration date even if the child has not yet expired.
- When overriding certification expiration dates by changing the standard duration of a certification, submitted certifications expiration dates are also updated.
- Line breaks are now captured in text fields (e.g., role descriptions, company information, certification information).
- Resolved a bug that was causing some email reports to not be sent.
- Resolved a bug that made it impossible to delete some competency records.
- Added ability to link supervisors to individual employees.
- User must have supervisor access role to be linked to an employee. Employee must have employee access role to be linked to a supervisor. The supervisor and employee must be in the same company. Supervisors and employees and can work for multiple companies. Employees can work for multiple supervisors.
- Rather than having supervisors get reports that include all employees in the company they supervise, supervisors can choose to see only the employees they supervise. This affects all lists and tables of users throughout the tool including the training matrix.
- Supervisors and admins also have the ability to see all employees or the employees of other supervisors.
- When changing the duration of certifications, there is now an option to update the expiration date of existing approved certifications. The new expiration is the completion data plus the new certification duration.
- Created admin and developer roles
- The admin role is meant for users who need the ability to add/edit users, companies, roles, certifications, and assign user access privileges.
- The developer role is used only by Kastrack developers in order to debug or assist in administration of the tool. Developers do not show up in any reports, tables, or lists of users.
- Added competency columns to the training matrix to indicate whether competency is required and whether the requirement has been satisfied.
- Added an icon for “private” certifications in the training matrix
- Added indication for declined certifications on reports.
- Numerous user experience improvements.
- Added ability to upload competency certificate per user per role.
- Added a page for user’s individual role listing required certifications and competency. Lists records of all competency certificates for that user/role.
- Improved layout of information on certification information and submission forms.
- Added parent/child certifications that allow one certification to satisfy the requirements of another certifications
- If child certification is valid, that certification will be displayed in tables and reports.
- If child certification is expired or nothing is on file and the parent certificaiton is valid, the parent certification will be displayed in tables and reports. This is indicated by “INH” (for “inherited”) after the expiration date.
- Added ability to include completion and expiration dates when uploading competency certificates.
- Added privacy options for certifications. Certifications can be:
- Visible to everyone. Supervisors and employees see certification on reports and certification shows up on shared reports.
- Visible only to supervisors and employees. Certification is hidden on shared reports.
- Visible only to supervisors. Certification is only shown to supervisors in reports and notifications. This can be used to store supervisor-only information about employees.
- Fixed a bug that may have made site unusable to users after changing password.
- Fixed a bug that caused a warning to be displayed that no attachments were selected when submitting competency even when an attachment was selected.
- Implemented expiration phases for competency to match expiration phases of certifications.
- Added new competency phase indicators to matrix and anywhere else that certification phase is indicated (the colored dots next to employee names).
- Added overdue/expired competency to supervisor reports.
- Added ability to set whether competency is required for each role.
- Improved render time for matrix by 400%.
- Fixed a bug in the matrix that caused the left column to be the wrong size after a certain combination of expanding and collapsing company/role columns and expanding and collapsing employee roles.
- Added support for tracking role competency.
- Attach signed competency certificates to any role.
- Attached competency certificates must be approved by a supervisor.
- Added competency indicators to reports.
- Option to set duration that each role competency certificate is valid.
- An email notification is sent to user and supervisor when competency is about to expire.
- Competency tracking is optional and can be set up in the admin section.
- Added shared reports.
- Select a subset of users and roles to share only the information required.
- Shared reports are password-protected. An account is not required to view shared reports.
- Shared reports have optional expiration dates.
- Shared reports can be deleted at any time.
- Added support for editing company information in the admin section.
- Added support for certifications that never expire.
Initial public release